I felt a kiss on my lips.

I felt myself turning, not wanting to wake up. I faced away from the kiss.

There was another kiss being placed on my lips, telling me I could not get away from the kisses.

I turned on my back groaning and opened my eyes.

"As much as I love waking up this way I'm tired." I said looking above me, seeing my mates smiling faces. Okay they looked crazy.

"As much I we like to wake you up this way, it's late. Get up." He said with a smile. I tried to hide my smile and close my eyes.

"Nica" kiss "wake" kiss "up" kiss "please" kiss. 

Wow I loved to be woken up this way. I felt his lips still on mine, and then a few seconds of treasuring the moment, he released me.

"What's happening today?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"We are going to the hospital. We need to check on the babies and see how far along you are." Chris said. I looked at them again noticing they were still naked.

"What time is the appointment? I want to know how much time we have."

"it's at three, it's now one." Chris said.

"good , we still have time." I said in a low voice.

"time for what?" Cole asked, confusion in his eyes. His eyes stayed on mine, I knew he was trying to keep himself from looking at my body.

"Time for this." I said, I pulled him down, his lips touched mine. I knew he caught my drift. He opened his mouth, asked for entrance, which I gave. His tongue roamed my mouth, the one he has come to known and loved. I felt Chris hands caressing my body. I moaned, the kiss and the strokes had my hormones raging, my skin sensitive to their touch.

I allowed them to both take me, at the same time. It felt painful at first, like before, but then the pain turned into pleasure. They explained to me the first time we did this, that it is the only way I could get pregnant by both of them. I never thought it would feel this good at first.

 After what happened last night, I wanted to be safe with them. I knew I would miss this once my stomach swells up. After our actions, we had a shower, we needed to hurry up or else we would be late, and it would be my fault. I could not help it….

After we dressed we walked into the kitchen and I saw Coral with some other women in her pack in the kitchen. They made breakfast for everyone, but it was late and everyone had already eaten. Chris went over to the fridge.

"Morning Coral." I said with a smile.

"Good morning Nica." The Luna said with a smile. "Everyone already ate. I am going to go get dressed; John is taking me around the city." Her face brighten up when she mentioned her mate. I had to smile.

"Okay, have a nice day." I said still smiling at her. She bowed her head and walked out. Cole's arms were around me in an instant; his hands resting on my stomach. His actions made me smile. I brought my attention to Chris who was moving swiftly around the kitchen. My eyes wide.

"I did not know he cooks." I whispered to Cole behind me. Chris concentration on the omelette he was making for all of us, as deep he did not hear me.

"Yep, he loves to do so. He is amazing at it." He replied kissing the top of my head as he drawn me closer to him, as if I could get closer.

"J'ai fini" Chris said with a French accent. "I'm finished." He repeated in English making me smile, though I preferred it in French. I had to admit, it turned me on. The taste of his cooking had the same effect on me as the accent. Damn hormones, but it tasted good. Was that weird?