Lauren's Niall imagine

Lauren's POV

Hi my name is Lauren, I'm 14, I have green eyes and I have brown hair. My best friend is Niall Horan, yes Niall Horan from One Direction but to me he is just Niall Horan my best friend, the only person I can trust the only person I love. I have loved Niall since I was a 10 I always had a crush on him but when I was 10 I finally realised that I love him.

"hey Lauren" Niall said hugging me as I walked into Nandos to meet him for lunch "hey Niall" I said hugging him back taking in his musky scent and the aroma around us of the spices from the kitchen and around the room. We meet each other every month when he's not in Ireland but other than that we meet pretty much everyday. We sat down "so how was London?" I asked him "amazing I really missed you though" he looked down at his hands and started fiddling with them "why Niall?" "because you're my best friend and I just hate being away from you" "aww Niall I'm always going to be here for you, I'm not going anywhere" "but what if you do go and I don't see you anymore" "you will Niall" I said grabbing his hand feeling the electricity shooting throughout my body, I really hope that Niall feels the same way but he most likely doesn't I mean he can have any girl in the world why would he choose me? It's not like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world I'm just me.

Niall's POV

She grabbed my hand and I felt the electricity shooting around my body making me shake slightly.

I love Lauren but she wouldn't want me, she is stunning with her brown hair and green eyes, she has an amazing personality, she is really funny she just makes me laugh be it telling a joke or just by how she acts is just funny and cute.

I may be a couple of yeas older than her but I love her (A/N this is set when Niall was in the X-Factor just invade you were wondering) I have loved her for a while now and I just can't find the words to tell her.

"Lauren?" "yeah" "do you like me?" noes my chance to see of she really likes me "well yeah Niall I do" "do you like like me?" good one Niall. I mentally facepalmed. "y-yes do you like like me?" "yes" I smiled "Lauren I alway have liked you I used to think it was just a crush but I now know that it's just a crush, I love you Lauren always have always will" "I love you too Niall but why do you love me? You can have any girl in the world" "I know but I just want you, I don't want anyone else I just want you because I love you do much and I dot want to ever let you go, I need you Lauren" I said she smiled we started to lean in and soon enough our lips connected in noting but sheer love and passion.

I pulled away from the kiss "Lauren will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" "yes Niall" she said and then kissed me.

Hope you liked this Lauren sorry it took so long.

Everyone follow @laurenruby21 because she has two books that need to be seen they are really good.