A part about Harry

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: start;">hey everyone I'm back with this book sorry it's been so long but thank you all for 203 reads on this book it makes me smile seeing that people are reading what I write. this part isn't going to be very good sorry about that it's short too and I am sorry for that too. I say sorry a lot when I write the little note thing at the top :/ also it would be amazing if you check out xXKaurXx book watch out mr single it would be amazing I love the book and I just think everyone should see it because how good it is okay I'm going to get on with the book now bye for now.

Imagine being at school (I know another school one but oh well it's no where close to how the other one went) and you have to go to an assembly you have no idea what it's about but only you and some other people you don't know how many people but you have been called to it. you think it's going to be about something the school want you to do (sport things, or be a person who has to do something for the year group like a prefect or something) you get there and you notice that there are happy faces on the teachers faces "this can't be good whatever it is" you say then sit on one of the chairs that are in front there the other people who are there are they are 4 other girls from your music class (it's part of the story just go with it) "hello girls" your head teacher says to you as you put your things on the floor "we have some very special people here for you to meet and well find out what it's like to be in a group" "GROUP! WITH THEM NO THANK YOU!" you shout because the 4 other girls in your music class are he ones who think they are better then everyone. "yes group all of you for the music contest. You girls are going to be representing the school this year so we have got a group in who know what it's like to be in your shoes ONE DIRECTION" the head teacher runs off the stage and One Direction walk out from behind the curtains. You catch the eye of Harry Styles, he smiles at you showing the dimples all the girls fall for. they start singing Truly, Madly, Deeply and the boys walk down the stairs and to where you are sitting with the 4 other girls are, Harry puts his hand out for you to grab onto for some reason. You grab his hand and he walks you up the stairs to the stage the other boys have got the girls up there and they have passed their microphones to them to use "sing" it was you chorus "Truly, Madly, Deeply I am Foolishly, Completely Falling and somehow you Kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me Truly, Madly, Crazy deeply in love with you. in love with you" you and the others sang at the same time then you carried on you were singing Harry's part and the others were singing the boys parts. When the song finished you and the others introduced yourselves you the boys "Hi I'm (Y/N)" "love the name love" Harry winked "so I heard your little outburst a little while ago" "crap. I'm not singing with them for the contest they can sing together but I'm not singing with them" "but you sang with them just a moment ago" "yeah that's because I had to because you made me" "but you and the other girls were good" "it might of been good but I just don't want to spend time with them singing" "why?" "because they think they are better than everyone else they are just mean. I don't want to sing with them and that's final" "but (Y/N) what's the worst that could happen?" you give him a strange look and he gives you one back you sight and he smiles at you "I'm leaveing" you pick your things up and walk out the door you hear shouting "(Y/N) WAIT UP" it's harry "what?" "what's up with you? Most girls would be going crazy if they saw us you didn't most girls should have gone crazy to be singing on stage with us and they would do anything we wanted them to do for us" "well you want to know something I am not like most girls I will not do what you want m-" before you can finish Harry is kissing you, you kiss him back he pulls away first "I'm so sorry" "don't be" you put your arms around his neck and pull him towards you and you both kiss again.

Well what do you think? Yeah it's bad I know I'm sorry. Yeah if you want me to write about anything you want to see tell me and I will do it love you all also if you are good at making covers or you know someone who is can you please please please make me a cover for this book I will love you even more than I do now xxx okay bye fan, comment on what you want to see next time and vote it helps me out a lot xxx</pre>