Niall Imagine

Imagine going to Mullingar in Ireland with your dad and his new wife to visit family and to put the last things you need into the old house so you can move back to Ireland.

The first thing you do after you visit your family you go to surprise an old friend that friend just happens to be Niall James Horan.

You moved from Ireland just before Niall auditioned for X-Factor and you haven't seen him since. You take the car and drive to Nialls house which is next door to the house where you lived growing up and where you are going to be moving back into.

You knock on the door and his mum openes it "(Y/N) it's so lovely to see you again please come in Niall will be home in a little while" she smiles and hug's you "thanks mum" you call her mum because you have known her since you were a baby she pretty much raised you after your mum died. You sat on the sofa in the living room. Nialls mum walked into the front room with a cup of hot chocolate, she sat next to you and you spoke for a little while until the door opened "Mum I'm home!" you heard Niall shout "in the living room Niall" she shouted back, he walked into the living room "hi m- (Y/N)!" "hi Niall you miss me?" you smile, he nods his head then runs up to you picks you up and hugs you spinging you around then Nialls mum walks out . You both stay like that for a litlle while until he puts you down "what are you doing here?" "well I'm moving back home" you smile "next door?" "yeah!" you exclaim "but on my own" "why's that?" "dad and Mary don't want to move to Ireland because dad doesn't want to be reminded of mum and Mary just doesn't want to move here" "then I'm moving in with you" he smiles "you can't Niall" "I can and I will I'm not letting my best friend move into a house alone" he smiled again "bu-" "no buts (Y/N)" you start to giggle "what's the matter?" "you said no butts" you burst out laughing, he finally gets it and joins you laughing.

You stay at Nialls for a couple of more hours until you dad phones you "(YN) were at the house come join us so we can say goodbye to you" "okay dad be right there I'm at Nialls at the moment" "okay" he hangs up. you stand up "where you going?" "next door to say bye to dad and Mary want to come?" "sure" he stands up and you both walk next door. You say goodbye to your dad and Mary, they leave in their car. "I'm going to get my things then I will be back" Niall smiles and goes to get his things.

Nobody knows is that you love Niall and you always have, just being around him makes your heart beat like crazy and your knees go weak. He walks back into the house "where should I put my things?" "into any room but not my old room" "okay" he smiles then goes upstairs to put his things into a room. You sit on the sofa that is next door and look at a picture of you and your mum when she was still alive and you feel a tear roll down your cheek "I miss you mummy" "you miss her don't you?" you hear Niall say, you nod your head, he sits next to you and hugs you, you look at him and he is already looking at you "Niall can I say something to you?" "only if I can tell you something first" you nod your head "well when you left my world fell apart I really missed you and I realized how much you mean to me" he grabbed your hand "I realized that I love you" you think to your self 'did he just say he loves me? He did!' "Niall I-I love you too I always have loved you always will" he smiled then kissed you "will you be my girlfriend?" "only if you be my boyfriend?" you both kissed then went to sleep in each others arms.

A/N

Did you like it? This is the first part I have done on my own and I thought it turned out pretty well.

The chapter is dedicated to @Muffinary because it is read her book 'That Fat Bimbo(Niall Horan FanFic)' it's amazing if you do I will give you 3 wishes because you know I'm a genie.

Comment, Fan and Vote it all really helps :3

Bye oh one last thing I am going to call you my little miss' I don't know why but oh well :3

Okay bye