Niall Imagine Part 1

hi everyone thank you for reading the first part :) . This part of the book is going to be about Niall Imagine. this is going to be for anyone who loves Niall Horan so if you love Niall you will love this Part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine walking home from school and you are listening to One Direction you see a group of girls near to your house they are screaming, shouting and pushing each other they are right out side of the your house you open your door and then go inside you are about to close the door when a person pushes the door open runs inside and closes the door behind him, he has blond hair he turns towards you and he has green pools for eyes, his lips are perfectly structured and gorgeous and are shouting at you to kiss them he opens his mouth "I'm sorry to just let myself in but you saw the croud after me didnt you?" you nod your head "sorry but I forgot to tell you my name it's Niall, Niall horan whats your name?" you tell him your name then hugs you "well nice to meet you. umm can I use your phone?" "yes it's in the kitchen follow me" "thank you" you go to your bedroom and you get dressed and think "oh my gosh Niall Horan from One Direction is in my kitchen using my phone" you can hear him talking on the phone he calls you, you go downstairs and he has the fridg open "you have no food well not food I like anyway is there a Nandos near here?" "yeah about 20 minutes away by bus" "thanks can you come with me? I don't know the area" "ok lets go" you both go to Nandos and he orders his food and you order your food he trys to take something off your plate but you slap his hand before he can "oww!" he shouts "what was that for?" "you tried taking something off my plate so I slapped you" he laughs "I would have done the same thing" you both laugh. you go home and there is a bus that says One Direction in big letters on the side of it "Niall what is this?" "don't you know who I am?" "well yes but I didn't think that you were going to get the boys" "yeah thats who I was on the phone with when you went and got dressed by the way you look beautiful" he winks at you then pulls you into the bus and introduces you to the boys then they start singing 'Little Things' to you for some reason throughout the song Niall is looking at you and he is holding your hand when he did his solo he was looking right at you then he squeesed your hand. when they finished the song Niall dragged you outside of the bus and takes you back into the house and sits you on the sofa "when I was singing my part of the song I was singing to you" "what?" "well any other girl I meet they start going crazy when they see me and you didn't you treated me like any other boy" "well I'm not exactly going to go crazy when I meet a celebrity I would look wired" "I have to tell you something" "whats that then?" "when I met you today I looked at you and I was taken back by how pretty you are, you're stunning and the whole world should know that I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, I saw you walk into the road and you just looked at the girls fighting over me and you rolled your eyes at how desperate they all looked i just thought you were the most amazing looking girl in the world. I know we haven't known each other for that long but ho well I love you" "Nia..." you can't finish what you were saying because the words were replaced with Niall's lips agains yours, you kiss him back and run your hand threw his hair "I want you to come with me and the boys well mainly me because I don't want to be away from you. So will you come with me and be my girlfriend?" "yes" you shout he grabbes hold of you and pickes you up and then you kiss him again. A couple of months later Niall askes you to marry him and you say yes he wrights songs about you and everything. you get married then grow old togeather.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this everyone I don't know who of the boys to do the next part of the Imagine on tell me in the comments who you want me to do the next Imagine on next. Hope you are enjoying this book so far :)