Imagine part about Liam

hey everyone! sorry for not uploading anything for a while I have been doing work expirence so I haven't had anytime to write anything at all for my books. I am just writing this to give you something to read so sorry if it's bad okay enjoy love you all xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine walking home from school/work and you are listening to One Direction and lip syncing to the song what is on and dancing too then a car pulls up next to you and you think nothing of it and just continue walking home but the car followes you then you turn around and the car is still following you so you stop and walk upto the car and the person opens the window and you say "why are you following me piss off if you want to follow me home you are a sicko so just go away" "well I saw you lip syncing to my songs" "no I was lip syncing to One Direction" becuase you are so angry you don't realise that it is Liam Payne "yes and I am in One Direction I am Liam Payne" "WHAT!?!?!?" "yep" he laughs at your reaction "sorry for what I said" "it's okay sorry for following you" you smile at eachother "do you want a lift it's freezing outside?" "your not going to kidnap me are you?" "no I just want to give you a lift home because it is freezing so do you want a lift?" "sure" you get in "so what's your name?" "(your name)" "that's a nice name" he smiles at you "thank you" you get to your house "thank you for the lift Liam" "no problem can I get your number?" "yeah it's (insert random number)" "thank you I will text you tonight" "okay bye Liam" "bye (your name)" you walk inside and go up to your room and your phone gose off it's a text from Liam it says "hi (your name) it's Liam I know I said I will text you tonight but I wanted to make sure I got your number right" "haha it's okay Liam I wanted you to text me so I can save your number onto my phone" "so it was good that I texted you then hahaha" "yeah" "so what are you doing tomorrow?" "nothing why?" "well I know that we just met today but I have a concert tomorrow and I was wondering if you have tickets because I want you to be there" "oh, well I don't have tickets" "then I will give you some and backstage passes" "Liam you don't have to do that really" "well I want you there I will be at your house in a little while" "why?" "with the tickets also bring a friend" "oh thank you Liam" "no problem (your name) well I have to go but I will see you tomorrow bye" "bye Liam" you text your friend who you are going to invite to the concert (the person is called Abbie just for this part) "Abbie you will never guess who I met walking home today" "who?" "Liam Payne ahhhhh!!!!" "oh my god" "he gave me a lift home and I have his number and he asked me what I'm doing tomorrow and because of the concert tomorrow he invited me to it and said I can bring a friend so I am asking you" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" "I will take that as a yes then hahaha" "YES!!!" "meet me at my house tomorrow at 12 okay" "okay see you then" "bye" for the concert you wear black skinny jeans with a white shirt on with a duck egg blue coloured jumper with duck egg blue high hills to match with a black ring and a vintage necklace and the bag you have is a black clutch bag (picture is the outfit). after the concert you go backstage to meet the boys with Abbie who is wearing grey skinny jeans with a white shirt a blazer and a bow tie her shoes where black high hills and a black clutch bag Paul opens the door "hello ladies can I see your passes please?" you show him your passes and he let's you in. when you get inside Liam runs right up to you and hugs you "(your name) I'm glad that you made it did you like the concert?" "loved it" "so who is this?" "my friend Abbie" "hello Abbie" "h-he-h-h-hi" she stutters all of the boys come up to you and hug you both Harry is wearing a boys version of what Abbie is wearing "twinsies" you shoutout to Harry and Abbie everyone laughs. Harry and Abbie talk all the time you are there with them and he gives her his number and you talk to Liam and the rest of the boys the time you are there. after going backstage and everything you and Abbie go home but Liam gives you a lift and Harry gives Abbie a lift. when you get home Liam comes into your house with you and you stay up all night (see what I did there hehehe) and you both get to know eachother more and more. after a year or two Liam askes you to be his girlfriend then the get married a year later and have children then grow old together the end.

----------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed I never know how to end thease really it's strange but hope you enjoyed and sorry for not uploading in a while love you all and I hope you are enjoying both of my books also if you are good at making covers can you make me one for this book I will love you for ever and ever and ever okay that's it bye lover you remember fan,vote and comment bye :D xxx <3