prodigy(craig) pov

craig-*i drove to nikkis house.i drove to the mechanic she likes to go to thats about 30 minutes away from her house.*so why do you like this place?

nikki-i dont.i get discounts because the owner likes me.*i looked at her like for real.she started cracking up which made me crack a smile.*but for real they used to fix my parents cars so i thought they could help me out.

prodigy-now that sounds like you.*she smiled and i smiled.when we got there i parked my car and got out with her.we walked to the front desk.*

nikki-hi.my name is nikki nhial.i was supposed to pick my car up today.*the lady nodded and typed her name in the computer.*

lady-bob will be here shortly about your car.sit in the waiting room until he comes out please.*she nodded and we walked to the chairs.she sat down and i stood up.*

nikki-prod sit.*i shook my head.she tried to pull me to her chair.i chuckled at her efforts.*why are you so heavy?

craig-i workout.*i looked at her smiling and she hit me in my chest.*

nikki-whatever craig.*she rolled her eyes and sat down.i walked over and sat on the chair arm.i pulled my phone out to call my wife.there was no answer so i left a message.*

craig-hey baby.look im gonna be home late tonight so ill see you when i see you.love you bye.*i hung up and a short man with a thinning hair line walked over.*

**-nikki?

nikki-yup.hi bob.

bob-hi.look your car is still acting up so well need another week ok?*she sighed and nodded.*

prodigy-whats wrong with her car?

bob-her speakers need to be changed and her remote isnt working.

craig-what was wrong with your car before?

nikki-the remote.

bob-well try to take it off of your car because its defective.

nikki-thats fine.*they nodded.she stood up and hugged bob.we both left.i opened the door for her.she got in and i walked on my side.*im sorry prod.

craig-nick its fine.ill take you home ok?

nikki-actually drop me off at the pizza place around the corner because im hungry.

prodigy-me too.

nikki-want to join me?

craig-sure.*i drove off to the pizzaa place.she ordered the pizza.she knows what type of pizza i like.i paid for it and then we went to her place to eat.we watched 21 jumpstreet.after the movie i hugged her goodnight and went home.i walked through my front door to see mary asleep on the couch.i picked her up and she jolted awake.*its only me.*she nodded.i picked her up fully and walked upstairs.*

mary-im not pregnant.

craig-ok.well just try again later.right now im tired.

mary-prod what if i cant have kids?

craig-dont discourage yourself.

mary-ok.*i took my clothes off and laid next to her.i held her close and fell asleep.*

rayan(ray) pov

ray-*i was laying in my bed watching some keek videos on my phone.i made a quick keek and then when i was about to post it i got a call from d.i answered the phone.*what up d?

debriana-party tonight.you down?

ray-you already know baby girl.where at?*she gave me the address.i got ready and picked her up.we walked inside and it was live for real.i pulled her to the middle of the dance floor and we danced.i bumped into roc so i talked to him for a second.after that i continued to dance with d.love song came on so i pulled her close.she wrapped her arms around my neck.*so when can i have another date?