Chapter 5: Leon Drops His pants

Disclaimer: I own nothing! Wish I did though.

So if you guys want to see Leon and Catherine together in the end vote now!

I am so sorry for not updating sooner! I would have but I've been on vacation

Resident Evil 4: Angels with Guns

Chapter 5: Leon Drops His Pants

Unfortunately our good time didn't last. While we were laughing Leon suddenly had massive pains and started to spaz out. He told me to help but I couldn't. It was the parasite inside him doing that and I couldn't do anything to help... believe me, if I could I would have. But the only thing I could do for him was drag his unconscious body into the old house and lay him on the dirty bed. Getting him in the bed was not easy by the way.

While Leon slept it gave me plenty of time to think. The only thing currently going through my head was why wasn't I being affected too? I got the parasite before Leon...Although...I don't remember getting the injection. Maybe I don't have to worry about being infect with the Las Plagas?

I knew it was just wishful thinking. It would take time but soon I would also feel the pain from the parasite... I just wish I could've helped Leon while he was in pain. I Glanced at Leon; he looked like he was still in pain, even in his sleep. I want to see that calm carefree look he had last time he was asleep. He looked so peaceful then, relaxed. I sighed sat down and leaned back against the bed.

I wasn't tired and Leon wouldn't wake up for a while so I started to hum. It was a soft song; it was one that my mom used to sing to me when I was younger. It was kind of cute but she didn't sing it to anymore unless I was feeling really bad or scared. It went something like...?

"Star of mine, star so bright. I love the way you shine your light. Rain or shine, black or white my brave little star you have the right. In bright days, or black nights my little star doesn't leave my sight. Guide me now threw the black, so to I may come back. Little star stay with me. Without you I could not be."

I shook my head in disbelief. To think I would become so involved in this game...I laughed at the thought of some random kid playing his game and then finding he has a new partner who just randomly dropped out of nowhere. Not only that but she's a 15 year old girl who's in an orange mini skirt and a cream colored sweater.

Speaking of my sweater.

I took it off and wringed it out. This thing was really freaking heavy when it was full of water. I glanced at Leon to make sure he wasn't watching then finished getting the rest of the water out, the best I could anyway. After slipping it back on I laid on the ground. I was impatient so I just went "to hell with it" and closed my eyes. Surprisingly, Darkness quickly swallowed me.

I woke who knows how long later to an annoying ringing noise. At first I ignored it and covered my ears but because it wasn't stopping I finally just opened my eyes and looked around. Leon was still knocked out on the bed and his communicator was ringing. I stood up and stretched, my back cracking wonderfully. I walked over to Leon and pulled his communicator out of his pocket; he shifted slightly but stayed asleep. I opened it up and saw Hunnigan looking at me.

"Catherine? Where's Leon?" She asked in her usual bland and boring tone.

"Sleeping."

"Sleeping? Why is he sleeping?"

I shrugged. "I don't have to tell you. Leon almost died; I think he deserves the rest."

"Died!? What happened how did he-"

"Blah blah blah, that's all I hear from you." She stared at me with shock. "Oops. Leon's waking up, I better go. I'll tell him you said hi."

"Wait-!" After that I hung up and stuck the communicator back into his pocket. I looked around to see a note taped to the side of the bed. I picked it up and read it. It said its usual stuff about how this mysterious writer was sorry about the parasite and yada yada yada. I crumpled it up and tossed it aside; Leon was starting to stir so I quickly ran over and helped him up.