Chapter 12: Gatling Gun

Disclaimer: I don't own anything! Except Catherine ad Katie

Resident Evil 4: Angels With Guns

Chapter 12: Gatling Guns

"Swing swing swing your axe, chop off all our heads, Down down goes the body into the pit of death."

"That's...quite the song your singing." Leon said glancing at me.

"Thanks!" I chirped "I made it up my self."

We got passed all our vile and nasty Slender Bugs and now sit in front of the swinging guillotines. I was standing a safe distance away while Leon was getting ready to run, my song was probably not making him to confident about what he was about to do.

"I figured..." He said then looked back forward. He took a deep breathe and ran forward, I got to ohhh and ahhhh at his cool flips and fancy moves every time he nearly got chopped in half.

I clapped when he got to the other side. "Beautiful job Leon I give it a 5! You need to work on that ducking of yours though, you almost lost your head."

He was panting and looking at me with humorous sarcasm.

"Yeah yeah, your turn!"

All of my courage went down into the pit of death to join all those unfortunate souls who got captured by the horrid guillotines. Probably weren't all that many down there so my courage sits there alone now, so cold and lonely.

"Come on; if you can last this along against all the other things you can do this, it's just a matter of timing." Leon said patiently. He's obviously willing to wait for me. He can probably see the fear in my bright green eyes as I step in front of the first Axe.

It swings sideways and I wait a little bit, getting the feel of its speed and how sharp it is....not very. So if this thing hits me not only will I be dead it will hurt A LOT.

I watched it swing back and forth, fear taking root in my body. I did some crazy and awesome things earlier but that was before fatigue set in. Plus there was everything from before catching up to me, the scar on my side that I woke up with was starting to ache and I was feeling exhausted...

What if I'm to slow and get hit?

"L-Leon I don't know if I can do this..." I was tugging on the arm of my left sweater sleeve, it would make a snip sound every now and again. The seams must be breaking.

Leon looked at me and I looked back. He had a serious expression but tiredness was indeed there underneath his bravery. He must be just as tired as me. I praise him for being able to keep going like this, maybe he can teach me?

"You'll be ok. Just go when I say so, alright?"

I nodded and stood ready to go. Leon waited a little bit before yelling "GO!"

I ran forward, I ran to far. I was so scared of getting hit from behind that I ran as far as I could away from the swinging axe. I suddenly remember the one in front and skidded to a stop before getting sliced and diced.

It was inches in front of me and nearly took off my breasts. "Whoah!! No I need those!" I said backing up and hugging my chest.

Leon chuckled. I can see Katie making a joke here. "You don't need those!" She'd say. "They just slow you down."

She's just jealous cause I'm two sizes bigger than her. Nehe

"Come on Catherine two more to go your almost there!" Leon's encouragement was making me feel better. He's such a great guy.

I stood up strait and ready to move again. Leon told me when to go and I went, pretty soon I was standing next to him holding one of my sweater sleeves. Some of it got cut off so I just ripped the whole thing off.