Chapter 2: My Sweet Agony

Disclaimer: I own nothing! Wish I did though.

Resident Evil 4: Angels with Guns

Chapter 2: My Sweet Agony

The farm! Oh the glorious farm with its beautiful chickens and cows that I oh so love to make go BOOM! Seriously, in this game blow up one of the cows it's really fun.

Leon had told me to stay in the shed, you know, the one with the typewriter? As gun shots echoed outside as I was typing "Saddler burns in hell" on the typewriter. As the shots began to slow down I peeked my head outside of the shed. Leon was nowhere in sight, same for the Ganado's so I decided to go check out the paper nailed to that tree. As usual it read its usual thing, you know talking about the medallions and if you shoot them you get your free gun.

I crumpled up the paper and snatched the medallion from the tree branch above me. I'll have Leon shoot it later. I looked around and saw that everything was silent.

"Leon?" I called with no reply. Did he leave me? He wouldn't do that I know it. I walked over to the barn; the cows looked at me but didn't do anything else. Damn, where's a grenade when I need one! I walked past them, spotting the broken barrel not far off. Leon was here that's for sure. I continued walking and stopped to gag loudly.

"What the hell is that smell!" I looked over and spotted what was giving off the rotten stench. The wagon full of dead bodies was not far away. I backed up quickly but tripped over my feet and landed flat on my ass into some mud. Joy.

"Great. Just great." I said getting up and whipping off as much as the mud as I could. Now that I looked at myself, I was filthy! The front of my skirt was ripped from when I had been caught on the barbed wire, my back was covered in dirt and slim and now my but was covered in mud. I had bruises of all sizes all over my body and my shoulder had stopped bleeding. Dirt coated my face and legs and my hairs were starting to smell strange. I'm going to need a major show when I get home.

Ignoring my filth I searched the other houses Leon was nowhere in sight. Where did he go?

"Leon! Leon! Where are you?" I was beginning to think he left me. He wouldn't do that! Yet...I can't find him... why would he leave me? Did I do something wrong?

I waited. I waited who knows how long. Felt like an hour to me. I finally decided to stop waiting. I had to find Katie! I can't wait for Leon all day. Not like he was going to come back anyway. I walked to the double doors that would take me out of the village and into the woods. I had a feeling I wasn't going to see Leon for a while...

I carefully walked down the path, I knew what was coming, nothing like a little run through the woods right? I glanced up, there was the rock and there were the people just waiting to push it on top of me. The watched me like a cat watches their prey. I walked slowly keeping an eye on them. They didn't move. I kept walking and suddenly broke into a run.

A loud and large thump vibrated through the ground, I stumbled slightly but kept running, know what was behind me. I ran harder I could feel it getting closer.

Oh god, it's going to get me! I saw the tunnel up ahead and ducked inside it. The entire structure vibrated and shook violently as the large boulder collided with the entrance. I glanced back and saw what remained of the rock, nothing but rubble that was lying around the entrance. I stood up, my body coated in even more dirt and grime now. I looked in the direction of the exit and started to walk to it. I held my hand over my eyes as I squinted to see various men waiting to throw TNT at me. I looked around for something to be used as a weapon but found nothing. I would have to run for it. Great...

I inhaled deeply and ran.

BOOM

I was pushed slightly but did not fall. I kept running.