Chapter 11: Peaches For All!

Disclaimer: I own nothing!! (Except Catherine and Katie)

Resident Evil 4: Angels with Guns

Chapter 11: Peaches For All!

It was calm as I walked through the castle, hoping to find Leon and the others soon. I didn't expect a lot of Ganado's to jump out at me actually, considering I was just following Leon's trail.

I was still pretty confused about everything that just happened... Many things didn't make sense! The Mirror and Blue Boy confused me the most. My paranoid mind told me that Blue was probably the big bad guy causing all of my misfortune. And it's pretty obvious the Mirror was a machine that brought me into the game. But I couldn't help but think there was still more going on, and that I wasn't going to solve it for a long... Long time...

Anyway long story short nothing happened... Leon, which I have stated before, had obviously been through here. Disintegrated bodies of puss and flesh lay all over the place. I found the majority of them in the LARGE ass room where you get bombarded with lots and lots of Ganado's and climb stairs and probably die the most.

I climbed up the now lowered stairs to see the area where Ashley is left alone to crank the levers and Leon shoots any Ganado's that get close to her. It was pretty chill and calm.... Other than the dead army dude not to far from the exit...

I hopped across the platforms that get raised from the water over to the other side with the dead man and door, I glance around just to be safe then kneel down to flip him over onto his back.

He was dressed in all black and wore a gas mask so I couldn't see his face; but my gut, and common sense, told me this was the guy who had been holding me when the bright light thing took me away....AGAIN.

I didn't think he had come with me. Getting past my surprise I looked over his body too see multiple stab wounds, fresh blood still seeping out of them.

"Must have died recently...." I mumbled to myself. My eyes landed on the machine gun grasped in his cold dead hands. I looked over it and hesitated but I eventually reached for the gun and tried to take it. He died with a death grip on it!

"Damn man, lay off the steroids!!" I groaned as I tried to rip the gun from his hands. I stopped when I thought I heard the sound of foot steps. Freezing I silenced myself to listen carefully, it was so quiet I could hear a faint ringing in my ears. After what felt like ten minutes I went back to the gun. I finally ripped it out of his grip after breaking a few of his fingers. I looked at the body some more wondering if there was anything else I could take from him.

The bullet proof vest didn't do him any good obviously and I didn't need his clothes, they wouldn't fit anyway. Other than a knife that was missing and some extra bullets I couldn't think of anything else to take.

I loaded the gun and tested it out a little bit, I was never comfortable with machine guns. To erratic and out of control in my opinion. They jumped around to much. I looked down the sight before kicking off my remaining shoe. It made walking awkward and it was just plain annoying!

Now walking barefoot I put the extra bullets in my skirt pockets, haven't talked about them in a while... And opened the door.

I closed the door and heard a click then a gasp. Looking over I saw Leon pointing his gun at the ground and staring at me.

"Catherine!" He yelled. He had to cause he was kinda far away. Based on his position Salazar must have already contacted him and Ashley was captured yet again.

Wait a second....I never told you about meeting Salazar. Shit!! I screwed up my story telling! Oh well if I didn't tell you I probably didn't remember it... Or It didn't happen yet? Or it did? I don't freaking know I stopped caring about this stuff a while ago. Sorry but you get to miss out on it. On with the story!!