Chapter 7: Lets Go Left!!

Disclaimer: I own nothing! Wish I did though.

Resident Evil 4: Angels with Guns

Chapter 7: Lets Go Left

Bam! Bam! Bam!

"That's the last one." I said. Leon ejected the empty clip and stuck a new one in.

"We're running low on ammo." He said counting how many clips he had.

Oh silly me, you don't even know where we are! Were on the farm. Yeah, there was a kinda skip there but honestly nothing happened other than shooting screaming and another knife to the shoulder. Nahh I kid, that would be horrible! Another knife to the shoulder are you kidding me? That would just suck right there.

"Hurry up!" Katie yelled. I looked up to see her on the platform above in the attic; Ashley was up there with her.

"After you." Leon gestured for me to go first and I did. I climbed the ladder and waited for him, after that we climbed out a window and Leon jumped down to the ground on the other side of the fence. Ashley jumped and yelped as Leon caught her, she quickly got out of his grasp and stood back as Katie jumped down. Leon didn't even bother trying to catch her and she didn't seem to care. I jumped and Leon caught me. He put me down and turned to see lots of bear traps.

"Oh fun!" Katie yelled then instantly grabbed a stick and smashed it against the deadly device. It snapped closed so close to her legs I was scared she had been caught. Luckily I didn't even graze her legs let alone take them off.

"Katie...." I whined. "Pleeeaaase don't hurt yourself....."

Katie just looked at me funny and stuck her tongue out before continuing to bash the rest of the traps. We watched as she giggled and laughed with glee each time one snapped close.

Leon bashed a box next to us and stole the ammo inside. "Well..." he coughed when Katie was done. "Shall we get going?"

"Not yet..." I said.

Everyone looked at me funny. I pointed to the locked door in front of us. "Who gets to piggyback to the other side?"

"I'm not doing it!" Katie said thrusting her chin into the air defiantly. She really didn't like Leon did she...

Leon's eyes rested on me.

"Oh Hell no." I said stepping away.

"You're lighter than Ashley, and Katie looks like shed sooner kill me than do it." Leon waved his hand to Katie while looking at me. I could see Katie making faces at him and stabbing motions.

"Do I have too?" I was not a fan of heights to be honest, plus I hate doing things like favors. I'm always afraid I'll screw them up somehow, usually I do...

Leon just bent down against the door waiting for me. I stared at him then looked at Ashley and Katie. Katie mad a shooing motion and Ashley shrugged.

Gee thanks for the support guys.

I sighed and climbed onto Leon's back, thinking I was getting WAY too involved in this retarded game. He slowly stood up; I wobbled a little and was clutching what I could to stay still. Leon was fully up and I could just get my fingers over the door. I lifted myself off of his shoulders and strained to pull myself up enough to get my knee over the door. It took a while but I did. In the mean time I had to ignore Katie behind me.

"You tried to look up her skirt!" She was yelling.

"I wasn't I swear! I would never do that!" As much as Leon tried Katie was too stubborn to believe him. I could hear them wrestling behind me, Ashley screaming at them to stop. Our group is so fucking dysfunctional...