Chapter 20

Eun Soo P.O.V

If I calculated, its been two weeks already since Jungkook stayed with me and grandma. And lets say that our bond are getting stronger days by days. Sometimes I'm getting anyoyed with him. He was like asking me questions that are very stupid to be asked.

I went to the school like usual. Lie, if I say I went to school after that incident happened I don't get bullied. That Queenka, Sun Mi and her bitches gangs still keep bullying me...

Let me give examples of what she did to me, she threw a food on my face, make me fall down to the ground and when P.E times she threw a ball and make it hits my face.

My truly best friends, Ha Ne wants to reported to the principal. She said how can I still even being so strong after all that things happened to me. Well, lets say it is because of the true love. Puff.

At first I don't mind if that Sun Mi wants to bully me even till I die, but after she laid her fingers on my truly best friend. Anger start to boild in me.

Even I don't believe what I just did to her. I scolded her. I being the Eun Soo that everybody scared of. I can see somehow she's scared when she sees me because I keep smirking at her and give her a death glare. Eun Soo the past has gone here come the new!

Yeah, I can't keep that feeling anymore. If I just stay quiet she will never quit bully me.  Well, thanks to Jungkook I am more brave now. His sentence are like my motto now.

BUT STILL, I can see the evil look in her eyes. I wonder what her plans after this.

JB doesn't even know about that bullied things cause everytime when she bullied me if JB suddenly comes, her acting quickly change to the most KIND GIRL in the world. "Yah, Eun Soo you're okay?" Even I, can imitate her acting. I think she can be an actress and start her own drama. Someone please calls for her.

Well, lets forget about her.

•••

Its Saturday~
No school, no part-time, and nothing to do. -_-

Wait how about I go have a date with JB. //>~<// Nah, there is a boy here who is surely gonna follow me.

"Yah Jungkook, aren't you boring?" I threw a pillow that I've been hugging to Jungkook who is really focus watching the drama, Boarding House 24. *Gosh I love that drama*

Doesn't he feel bored watching dramas everday?! If me, I think my head will explode watching that everyday.

"Ani, He shook his head but his eyes still focusing the TV, doesn't even care about the pillow I threw to him. Furthemore the girls are beautiful." He added and smirked at me. "Tch." I'm more beautiful than them. I rolled my eyes, picking the pillow I threw to him just now.

"And how many times do I have to tell you! Just now you forget to put 'Oppa' behind my name!" He crossed his arms and give a death glare.

Ah, he still force me to call him oppa. Can he just stop? Oppa is just for my JB ^_^

"Em, em, I shook my head while doing a no no finger, NEVER!" I threw the pillow again at him but with more power. Jerk.

••••

Minutes passed just like that.

I keep rolling on the mat like a crazy people. I know, Jungkook must feel weird watching me like this with this stupid behavior. What I can't?! I just feel boring!

Yesh! Something popped on my mind.

I grab the remote from his hand and hit the power button closing the TV. "Yah! Wae?!" Jungkook shouted at me while I just smirk at him while crossing my arms. "Let's go to grandma!" I said happily, as I make my way to the kitchen.