"You told me."

"First of all, don't interrupt me when I'm speaking." I said. "And when did I tell you, what did I tell you?"

"I'm sorry. And you told me this morning the situation you were in. Which we do need to talk about." He said and frowned.

"No, we don't need to talk about nothing. Don't sweat it. It's my problem, not yours. "

"But–"

I cut him off. "But nothing. I don't need you worrying about me when there isn't nothing to worry about. Leave it alone."

He sighed then nodded.

I looked at his frowning face then smiled.

"Come over here, give me a kiss, I've been missing those lips." I said lowly.

I guess he didn't hear me because he was too caught up with his own thoughts because he didn't move a muscle. I sighed and pulled on his arm bringing him into my chest. "Stop worrying, I said. Do I have to say it in another language for you to understand, or English is good for you?" I said. He sighed and pouted.

"Okay." He said in that soft voice of his.

"Now, I asked for a kiss." I licked my lips, trying to get rid of any dryness. I forgot my Blistex and its cold outside.

I grabbed his neck and drew him in. I pecked his pink lips for a while, just admiring his features. His eyes were closed and his breathing was steady. And to think now, that's all mines gave me a feeling that I couldn't describe. I don't think any body else in this school wants him, so I can have him to myself. I pulled away from our long held peck. That's when I heard the bathroom door open. We forgot to lock it.

I quickly push him away from me causing him to fall on the floor. It was a few of my teammates who came in with a girl. She's not even supposed to be in here.

"Oh I was wondering why you was taking so long. I thought your ass was out here taking a shit." One of them, Mane said. "You really was just messing with his gay ass."

This had my heart beating. It's one thing to be in small public areas with Cameron, showing him affection. No one knows us. But it's another thing in school where I matter the most. What I do matters the most. And I wasn't gonna risk that.

" The fuck? I wasn't messing around with nobody nigga, are you crazy?"

"So why he on the floor then?"

"Ion know."

Mano smirked, "nigga stop lying." He laughed. "This ain't no set up. We could even help you if you want." This had my full attention.

"Wha–"

One of them had went and kicked Cameron, hard.

Oh. Messing around.

But you know me. I don't play that shit.
"Touch him one more time, watch I don't beat your ass." I walked up to him.

"Oh shit, I forgot. You the same one who played superhero that day for this dude." Another player, Gavin said.

"Oh yeah.. That was some serious gay shit my man, it wasn't even that serious and you turned into like the hulk or some shit." Mano said.

He was trying to gain a laugh, his 'joke' wasn't even funny.

I punched him dead in his jaw, and got Cameron from up off the floor and out the bathroom.

We were now walking around the school for the rest of the lunch period. We stopped by the nurse to get Cameron an ice pack for the bruise on his stomach. He bruises so easily.