"So, what you're telling me is... That you're a drug dealer?" I asked, shocked.

"Shhhhhh!!!," He put his fingers to his lips. "Yeah, I am but you don't gotta shout it out everywhere. Damn baby, you got a big ass mouth. Put it to good use." He smirked.

I was disgusted, and I don't feel bad for thinking that because this ISN'T Anthony. Well what is Anthony is a drug dealer, which we will talk about when he's not like this. But what isn't Anthony is the way he's acting right now. Annoyingly sarcastic, and overly sexual.

"Now kiss me now." He smiled.

I didn't kiss him, I walked right out of the bathroom to go to third period class. I was late.

Anthony POV

It was lunch and I was sitting at the table with the team. I got a fucking pounding headache from last night. I admit, I went overboard. It wasn't even that serious. I guess I was just so in my feelings that after that one blunt turned into another one which turned into alcohol on top of alcohol, and then more weed. It was terrible.

I been trying to text Cameron since this period started. I see him from where I'm at, and I see him using his phone. And it was pissing me off that he was straight up ignoring me. Wasn't we just hugged up last night? I would get up and go over there, but I didn't want to draw attention. I guess now because me and him actually are guilty of something, I'm more cautious when I'm seen with him. Before it wasn't nothing because we wasn't nothing, but because we now, well, I don't know what this is. But because we now 'fill in the blank' it's like I feel like we'd get caught.

Watching him just sitting there with his head down, doing whatever he was on that phone besides texting me back was pissing me off.

Me; come to the br, and I don't want to have to tell ur ass again.

With that I got up and walked to the bathroom, not without nosy questions from the team.

"Where you heading?" Joshua asked.

"Why, you wanna come watch me piss?" I said.

The team laughed. I wasn't even joking. They're mad annoying, they always wanna be in somebody's business even the simplest of things.

"Shut the hell up nigga, no one wanna see your shrimp dick ass pee." He said laughing along with the team who was only trying to hype us up so we could continue.

"I don't have time for your immature ass, let me go empty my bladder. You can come if you want." I said and left hearing loud laughter as I walked out. Not everything is funny.

I got in the bathroom and went to the urinal. I actually did have to use it.

I stood there for about five minutes and I was really about to go off on Cameron. I called his phone.

"I'm right here." He answered then hung up. At that moment, he opened the door and walked in. As soon as the door was closed I grabbed him by his wrists and pushed his body against the wall.

"So you're ignoring me now?"

"I'm not ignoring you, Anthony." He said avoiding my stare.

"Not ignoring me?," I chuckled "Being on your phone while I'm texting you, but you not answering is apparently not ignoring now?" I asked.

"I'm sorry it's just... You weren't yourself earlier and I didn't want to deal with that. I didn't know you were better." "You're hurting me, Anthony."

I realized my grip on his wrists was just too tight for their size and I pulled away and mumbled a sorry.

"Well, I'm sorry for not being myself or whatever. I'm just in some shit right now–"