Chapter 16

"No." she managed to whisper as she took a few steps away. "No!! It can't be! Why did you bring me here, bloody horse?! Are you trying to ruin my life!?"

She placed her hands on the top of her face and rubbed her eyes. Rose couldn't understand anymore. It felt like her life just got cut in two different roads, each one leading to another kind of story. And the question was, what the hell was she to believe anymore? That the King and the person she kept into her heart for such a long time was just a liar? That his love for her didn't even exist?
How could she just throw away every memory of him after all of that? He had helped her through everything. He made her smile again, helped her love again, opened her eyes and see the light, feel the warmth and happiness.

So, how?

She wasn't a monster and she surely wasn't going to back up without evidence.  Not anymore. Rose Tyler wanted to prove not only to herself, but also to that voice in her head too, that King Hermino was the beauty and the grace. She wanted to fight and win.
Because the Doctor was and will remain just a story, and that blue box in front of her wasn't going to change her mind.

Rose threw the Phone Box a focused look before slowly approaching it.
Rose stayed rather calm as she reached for the wood and touched it. She didn't really know why, but this thing gave her a sick feeling, like it was in pain and... dark. And its sadness overflew into the girl itself as she tried to open the door.

"It's locked." she sighed turning her look towards the horse.

'You came, Rose! Good! Quick, you need to find the key to the TARDIS!'

"The TARDIS? What are you talking about?! Who even are YOU? Why are you trying to ruin me?!"

'The TARDIS. Time and Relative Dimension in Space. Very sorry, but I am not going to tell you the long story of something you already know. Get the key and open it!"

"Well, where do I find it?" she ran one of her hands through her hair as she spoke.

'The Maste- the King. The King carries it always with him. You should find it in his bigger on the inside pocket.'

'Bigger on the ins..No. You must be out of your mind if you think I'm going to believe any word you're saying! Understand me?" her high pitched voice echoed through the forest.

As she finished her sentence, a big wave of silence flew upon her. Was that it? Seriously?

'You will need to sacrifice something, Rose Tyler. I am sorry..but you will. Good luck!'

"Wait, don't go! Sacrifice!? What do you mean by that?" the girl threw her arms in the air "Sacrifice what?!"

By seeing that no reply came from the ghosty voice, Rose turned around and slowly ambled towards the horse. She hopped up, grabbed the reins and started moving back home to safety.

She could not help but think. The blue box. She's seen it before. Definitely. Somewhere. It felt as if, it was on the tip of her tongue. Like a thought...a memry, just lingering around her mind. But how could it? Maybe...maybe it was just something she's seen as a child before. But she would've remembered. So why was it, that the memory was there but at the same time wasn't?

"Sacrifice what?" she whispered to herself.

Her face lit up into a frail smile. The castle.

"Yes..Civilisation. And food."

Rose took a tighter grip of the reins and made the horse speed up, her thoughts and stress fading away as the King ran up to her and pulled her into a warm hug.

"Rose! Where the hell have you been?!" he asked deepening his face into the crook of her neck.
She froze for a moment, because the King has never been so close to her. She felt his breath against her skin, and her heart beats increased. She fought the urge to kiss him.

"I am sorry, my King. I got lost in the woods. It will never happen again."

"Don't do that to me!" he pulled away "I thought you were dead. A whole group of soldiers is searching for you. God, you scared the hell out of me!"

"I am sorry."

"Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Do you want something?"

"Yes. I am starting to feel a bit dizzy for not having eaten anything, my King."

"Yes, of course." he pulled away from their embrace.

"Oh, and...my King? I also need the doctor."

His face turned blank, a part of his body even starting to shiver at hearing of that word. Could it really be that she remembered everything?

"The..the Doctor?" the King's voice reached her ears, and Rose noticed his strange behavior; reason to make her a bit...confused.

"Yes, my King. I seem to have hurt my leg. I need a doctor."

Yes, guys! I finally get the chance to leave a message for you! I am so thankful, loves. I would like to give you each a piece of my heart, but since I can't, I am going to respect you and give you my happiness! Guys, you are awesome...reading this story even with my grammar mistakes.
I will try to update daily again, since I got a phone and I don't have to pay for using the computer in a library. So, as I always used to say...

Allons-y!