Another one?!

Minho's POV
~~~~~~~~~

"Minho...." She said softly, running her fingers through my hair gently. "Mom..." She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "Minho it's time to go". She stood up and her smile faded. "I don't want to..." "Go!" She screamed. My eyes widened in fear and I nodded quickly, running outside towards the two armed soldiers. "Goodbye, my dear". Mom waved as the men took me away. She blew a kiss. The last thing I saw.

"Shit!" I shouted, sitting up quickly and covering my face with my hands. I looked at the sleeping bag beside me and saw Annie. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and guilt spread through me as I noticed I had just woken her up. "Are you... Yawn...are you okay?" She asked, sitting up and propping herself up on one elbow. "Honestly. Not really", I responded, rubbing my eyes, "I had another nightmare".

"Was it about the Maze?" She seemed fully awake now that the questions began. "Uh, no. It was about my mom". She frowned and stared at me for second like she was going to say something, but thought better of it. "I've never had dreams of her. It's usually about the Maze or..." I trailed off, staring at the floor. "Or...?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Me".

"I don't understand". She said blankly. "I have dreams of... Me. Things that were, things that are, and things... That haven't come yet..." (Lord of the rings reference right there 😎)

"That's like me... Things that happened before".

"Well, I have a meeting soon about Thomas, so I need to go..." I got up and kissed her forehead. I don't really know why. She blushed and smiled.

"Bye".

Annie's POV
~~~~~~~~~

A meeting about Thomas. What's he done now? I mean... Going into the Maze was pretty bad on his part, so I guess that's what it's about. I guess I need to get with the Med Jacks now, so I'll go. I followed the dirt path to the hospital and found Jeff alone. "Hey where's Clint?" I asked.

"I have no idea..." I pressed my lips together and nodded.

"No patients today?" He shook his head. "Huh".

"Annie, you can leave if you want. There's nothing to do and I doubt there ever will be today. The runners are staying for a meeting so I don't think anyone will get hurt". I shook my head.

"I'd rather hang out here with you. I have nothing to do today".

"Sure".

"So what do you want to do?"

"I want to show you something". He grabbed my hand and we ran together to the walls. Jeff rubbed his hand over the ivy covered wall and handed me a knife. "Write your name. You're family now. A Glader". I smiled excitedly and grabbed the knife from his hand.

I was family now. I was an official Glader. I wouldn't be despised or left out because I was a girl. We were equals now, and now I could show it.

Annora.

The word was permanently carved on to the wall now. No one could make it disappear. No one could take it down. No one could cross it out unless I died. And I don't plan on that happening.

Suddenly, an ear piercing noise ran through the Glade. A noise I've heard before. The Greenie alarm. I watched as Gladers poured out from the meeting room and ran toward the cage. "Come on!" Jeff cried, taking my hand.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"New Greenie". A voice whispered into my ear. I turned around to Minho, who grinned and wrapped his arms around my torso. I smiled and pecked his cheek, then turned back around to see who came out.

"Open it up". Gally ordered. Newt nodded and forced open the doors.

Who will it be? Will I know them? Will Minho know them? Will they like me?

The doors creaked open and Newt gasped.

"Bloody hell". He said breathlessly. "It's a girl".

What?

The boys around me gasped and Minho tensed up. A girl... But how?

Newt jumped down into the elevator, and moved her hair away from her face.  Then, he moved his hand into hers and opened her curled fingers, finding a small note and unfolding it.

"She's the last one... Ever".

Hey guys! I know, it's been more than a month! I'm so sorry, but don't worry, I will probably be updating more frequently now that I've got the whole Teresa thing over with.