Let us live

Sky jolted to consciousness screaming to find their roommates looking at them with a worried expression.

"Wanna talk about it?" Megan offered

"Acctually yeah..." Sky replied

They all grabbed their blankets and duvets and curled up in them on the floor.

"So..."

They explained everything, the way they left the house and went to Eri's, the big fight, Andrea.

"....and we got the report from the medical examiner that she they cancer spread to her lungs and crushes them at around 2:30 am... And I came down at around 2:45," silent tears started to fall from their eyes "I put a blanket over her... I could have helped...But I didn't...And now my girlfriend and my best friend in the world hates me..."

Max, who had hardly said a word since they arrived got up and wrapped them in his duvet wiping the tears from their eyes.

Amber was still sobbing in the corner every now and them saying something like "that's so awful" "awe darling it's not you're fault" "you shouldn't have had to go through all this"

So that night they all stayed up talking and sharing stories of childhoods, growing up, coming out, and bonding over the shared misfortune they have all experienced.

Max had been thrown out of his home aged 11 for being gay and then stabbed 3 times in the streets over a piece of bread before someone found him and took him in only to discover he was gay and send him here aged 13.

Amber had been the most popular girl in school, everyone liked her but they didn't care about her caring personality they only came close to her because of her stunning beauty. She came out to her best friend who turned out to be a bitch who told the whole school and she suddenly became the scum I the school and was sent here age 15.

Megan began wearing make up at age10 and got bullied and beaten up relentlessly for it and pulled out of school at 15 when she starred wearing clothes that suited her an was sent here at 16.

For once sky felt close to people, had friends. Real friends. That they would love for the rest of their life.

Please, let us live,

Live to see the day,

When We will walk,

free

And unhunted

Let us live to see that day

and everyday inbetween

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it's short and a bit late but here you go I'll try and write another one to update tomorrow to make up or it

Also this was a bit of a filler/background chapter there may be a few of these before anything really interesting happens

Keep voting and commenting I you like it