Too good to be true

//three months later//

Sky jolted into consciousness suddenly from a nightmare shocked and cold, they silently slid from the bed so they didn't wake Eri up and padded along the hallway and down the stairs.

They say at the kitchen table with their head in their hands

I've been here 3 months

I should be over these stupid nightmares

For fucks sake...

They slammed their fist into the table and got up to pour a cup of tea

What the fuck is wrong with me...

Tea finished sky made their way upstairs pausing at the base of the stairs, they had a horribly uneasy feeling.

It's just paranoia shut up.

Out of the corner of their eye they saw Andrea asleep on the sofa in the living room, she crept over and pulled a cozy blanket over the small figure. Then they finally slipped back into bed, curled around Eri and slipped into a blissful sleep.

Eri woke up with her cute lil datemate wrapped around them, calm, even breaths bouncing off her chest, hair knotted carelessly across their face.

"You're adorable" she muttered

"Says you" sky croaked, eyes still closed

"Oi, come on get up, or do I have to carry you downstairs AGAIN?"

Sky's puppy eyes spoke for themselves and Eri laughed and sky sleepily climbed onto her back and snaked their arms and legs around her. 

--------------------------------------------

Sorry it's been so long since the last chapter guys I'll try and update it more often I promise I hope you're enjoying it so far, please vote and comment!
~@/who.cares.anyway.right