Chapter 16: Midori-san is Midorima

To make up for the late update before, here's the next chapter plus Omake~

Hope you enjoy it~!

Pairings : GOMxOCxOthers(?)
Warnings : OC inserts in canon.

———————————————————

16th of May, Saturday.
Inter-High preliminaries.

"Everyone's all here, ne?" Riko stated as she turned to the Seirin.

Seirin is wearing their jerseys, while Riko is in Seirin's uniform. They looked ready for their match with Shinkyo, having had a practice match with The Oblivion a week ago.

Even so, there's always an oddball or two in any kind of situations. In this case, it's Kagami with his bloodshot eyes and the dozing Yuki on Kuroko's back. Yuki's been apparently dragged here by Riko, who the latter then dumped on to Kuroko.

"Ikuzo (let's go)!" Hyuuga remarked with excitement and confidence as the group marched on to the stages.

Kuroko is moving with Yuki on his back, or piggyback in other words. Yuki doesn't seems to be aware of her surroundings as she dangled off Kuroko's back.

"You couldn't sleep, again?" Kuroko politely asked the gruff Kagami as he piggybacked Yuki.

"Sh-Shut up.." Kagami weakly retorted, unable to say anything in his defense.

The Seirin are now inside the indoor court where they'll be having their first match. Kuroko left Yuki on the bench, whose head was swaying back and forth as she sat, earning some curious glances her way.

Seirin is warming up and Riko is overseeing them by the sidelines. Riko took a peek at Yuki and had to sigh. '..Why is she this sleepy..? Night excitements again?' Riko sighed in resignation. Even that Kagami obviously had trouble sleeping. The two are polar opposites, yet they're undeniably similar on some points. Yuki would strongly denied that though.

It'd be something like, 'There's absolutely no way I'm similar to this simpleton!!'. Yeah, that's Yuki alright.

Hyuuga glances to Shinkyo's side of court as he realised something or rather someone, is missing. "Teka (by the way).. Dad's not here."

Izuki turned to Hyuuga as he responds. "Sou ieba (now that you mention it).."

*BANG*

"Ouch."

Everyone turned to the sound direction then, even Yuki was jerked awake. Yuki rubbed her eyes as she turned to the direction.

"..Everything in Japan is so short.."

Yuki blinks and blinks. Then her babyblue orbs widen. A giant. A tall tanned giant. Yuki shivered a bit before lurching to Riko in fear, burying her head on Riko's back.

Riko sighed as she rubbed Yuki's back to soothe her. This is just like when they first went to observe Shinkyo's match. Yuki seems to be scared by Papa's appearances. Even back then, Yuki had clutched on to Riko the whole time, refusing to let go. While it's adorable, it's unprofessional. Only when they had left that Yuki started claiming that Papa was only tall in height.