"Perfection is not completion - Shiroma Petit Yuki"
Shiroma Petit Yuki is a half-Japanese, a quarter-British and a quarter-French. Her family name contains the kanji 白, meaning the colour white.
Basketball is something she grew up with. A part of her. Yuki is by no means weak at basketball. She excels at it. Her basketball-style is perfect.
It's her strength and her weakness at the same time.
On the other hand, the Generation of Miracles are about to witness the debut of another Miracle player, who coincidentally made her way to their eras.
As a girl with her age preventing her to enter the same court the other Miracles are in, Yuki challenges them with another method - a manager, affiliated to Seirin High.
With the roads set out in front of her, Yuki's world is about to get broader as she meets different people, who will both influence and be influenced by her strong beliefs.
Will love be the one thing she gains in her journey to create her own play style? Or is it friendship that she seeks?
Kuroko no Basuke Fanfiction
*All rights reserved*
I own only the OCs and the story.
- A bit Insights to the Story [Spoiler Alert]
- Chapter 1: Hōkō Onchi
- Chapter 2: Tomato is red and Happiness is blue
- Chapter 3: Opposites Attract
- Chapter 4: Yuki's Days Off
- Chapter 5: Something about colour?
- Chapter 6: I'm putting you on a leash
- Chapter 7: Is it a gift or a curse?
- Chapter 8: Prodigy and their eccentricity
- Chapter 9: Five words is all it takes
- Chapter 10: The quiet one is the most dangerous
- Chapter 11: I'll be your worst nightmare
- Chapter 12: Seirin vs. The Oblivion
- Chapter 13: Yuki and The Oblivion
- Chapter 14: Yuki's Birthday Special (Part 1)
- Chapter 15: Yuki's Birthday Special (Part 2)
- Chapter 16: Midori-san is Midorima
- Chapter 17: Hage Saru and Oji-san Kao
- Chapter 18: Heaven favours me
- Chapter 19: Talent may gets you far, but hardwork takes you anywhere
- Chapter 20: Winning is...?
- Chapter 21: Something important
- Chapter 22: The man named Kiyoshi Teppei
- Chapter 23: Unexpected fortunes?
- Chapter 24: To see past what's seen
- Chapter 25: Regaining what's lost
- Chapter 26: Kuroko, Yuki and Kagami
- Chapter 27: Hell on Earth
- Chapter 28: Three Demons
- Chapter 29: Do you believe in Fate?
- Chapter 30: Hate is a strong word
- Chapter 31: Idiots are useful in a way
- Chapter 32: Natural enemies
- Chapter 33: Mr. Green is Midorima-san