Chapter 12: Seirin vs. The Oblivion

The Seirin is now done with warm ups. Both teams are now lining up, facing those who shares the same position.

Riko is standing in the middle of both both teams like a referee would.

"Okay, introductions commencing now~!" Riko chirped as she fiddled with her pink whistle.

First one in line is the Point Guard, then Shooting Guard, Small Forward, Power Forward and lastly, Center.

The smiley male with a charming and mysterious aura, bowed curtly like an English gentleman would. "Hello there, I'm the Vice Captain of The Oblivion and I play Point Guard position. Ah, name. My name is Satake Hayato. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Izuki, who also plays Point Guard and is standing opposite to Hayato also bowed on reflex, as did the other Seirin's starters.

"A-Ah!, my name is Izuki Shun..! I-It's nice to m-meet you..!" Izuki kind of stumbled, a bit nervous standing opposite to his basketball idols.

"Yuki. Shiroma Yuki. Shooting Guard." Yuki introduced herself as she grumbled, obviously because of Kagami's rude remarks earlier. No one dares to point it out, a mad Yuki is a bad Yuki.

"H-Hyuuga Junpei, sirs..! It's nice to finally meet you! A-Ah, and I play the Shooting Guard." Hyuuga also stuttered, sweating nervously, as he bowed low.

"It's nice to meet you all, Seirin-san, Riko-chan. Shiroma Haruto, here. Little Yuki's daddy!" He smiled warmly, welcoming the Seirin with open hand. Yuki just grumbled in response.

"Oh, yeah. I'm the Small Forward here, and the Ace, too~" Haruto added, looking a bit bashful for forgetting to state the needed details.

Kuroko bows courteously. "My name is Kuroko Tetsuya. I play the Small Forward. It's a pleasure to meet you, minna-san." He introduced himself politely, his manners on par with those Japanese gentlemen.

This time, the buff, muscly guy greeted them with a deep, throaty voice as he grins. "Yo! Momoi Sōsuke, here! I play the Power Forward. Let's have a good game, brats!"

"..K-Kagami T-Taiga.. P-Power Forward.. N-Nice to m-meet y-you..!" Kagami faltered his words, trying to avoid Yuki's line of sight as he sweated profusely.

"Yamanaka Ibuki, Center. I'm the Captain here. Hope we have a good game. And please excuse these lousy members.. They are quite a handful as you can see.." He sighed dejectedly, definitely not your typical high-spirited kind of Captain. He's actually shrouded with glooms.

Mitobe being the silent guy he is, just bowed as he gave a tiny smile.

"Hmm? Ah, Mitobe here said that his name is Mitobe Rinnosuke. He said that it's nice to meet you all. Ah, and Mitobe plays Center." Koganei chirped from next to Mitobe, introducing him.

"Oh, and my name is Koganei Shinji. I hope for a good game..! And I play the Small Forward, sir!" Koganei scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Ohh! Finally, the cheerful one! Nice to meet you, little guy! I'm Takao Takeru! Nice attitude you have there! And what's with 'these lousy members', Ibuki! That hurts, you know!" The overly cheery guy nudged Ibuki, who just sighed in resignation.