Chapter 18: Heaven favours me

About Yuki's 'steps' : I am planning a grand entrance with a twist for this one. It will have to wait seeing as Seirin is in the middle of their Inter-High.

Okay, so I know it's been a really really long time since the last update. Like I have said, I have things planned for December. To make up for the long wait, I'll be updating both of my stories - this and Dreams of Life - also a new story with the title My Dignified Imouto.

Rainbow Drops ranges from 5000-7000 words, but the other two is around 2000-3000 words in a different pace and format. I'd like it if you give them a try, it's a light reading. Also, thanks a lot for the votes - it motivates me a lot, and also the reminders they gave. Anyway, Enjoy~

Pairings : GOMxOCxOthers(?)
Warnings : OC inserts in canon. Part non-canon.

———————————————————
"There's no wall one can never jumps over with strong emotions." - Shiroma Haruto to Shiroma Yuki
———————————————————

The tension on the court is extremely strained, all of Seirins are tightly marked by Seihos, the formers' expression show their irritations at being unable to break free and make their pass courses works.

'Grr.. Even with Yuki's advice, this is not getting easy..! How could she expect us to relax?!' Kagami thought angrily as he eyed the ball on Izuki's hand, he can't even take a step away from his mark, Tsugawa.

Yuki peeked through her towel with one eye as she stares at the on-going game.

'Kagami is definitely not relaxing...' Yuki sighed tiredly. That baka. Well, she didn't expect much from him.

'At least one seems to take my efforts to the heart...' Yuki smirked slightly, before she covered her eyes again. It's coming.

"What was that pass?!" Surprised murmurs could be heard as soon as the swish of the net was heard.

Seirin just scored.

"It came back like a boomerang!"

"No, it didn't..! It came back because someone tapped it."

"Someone, who?"

"..Who knows..?"

Yuki smirked even wider at that, she actually wanted to grin from-ear-to-ear and cheered. Something like, 'How's that for a start, saru-domo (monkeys)?'.

But yeah, she can't shout that without getting kicked out from the court. So let's forget that.

Kise chuckled, amused. He knows Kuroko's unique basketball will thwart Seiho's iron wall defense.

Kasamatsu ignored Kise's blabbering when he caught sight of Yuki with a twisted smile resulting from a strained grin. He can't help but raised his brow inquisitively as to what makes her so happy, and why she'd suppress it.

With Kagami as the empty car, and Kuroko as the fuel, Seirin's engines finally started as they make a comeback – closing the gaps.

The buzzer blared with Hyuuga's successful three-pointer – the scores tied.

———————————————————
1st Quarter ends.
Seirin [19] - Seiho [19]
———————————————————