Kill Yourself ~Part Tres~

Niall opens the door to your flat and calls for you.  You haven’t answered any of his calls, which is making him nervous.  “(Y/N)!” he calls, but Niall hears no answer.  He finds a note on the kitchen counter.  “Niall, I just don’t think I can live like this anymore.  You’re strong though.  Please find love again xoxo” written messily in your hand-writing.  “(Y/N)!!!” Niall screams as a few tears start to run down his face.  “No no no no no” he mumbles as he frantically searches the house.  Niall gets to the bathroom where he finds you laying on the cold, tiled floor.  “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” he yells kneeling in a pool of thick, red blood.  “(Y/N)!” Niall screams, sobbing.  He sits on the floor and pulls you onto his lap.  “I’m sorry,” he whispers, examining the cuts on your neck.  Niall gently places his hand over the cuts so he won’t have to look at them anymore.  He pulls you closer into him.  He hugs your dead body tightly, promising to never stop loving you.  “You didn’t have to do this…” he mumbles.  Months later, Niall has become a raging alcoholic.  About a year later, he takes his own life with a gun and a broken heart. 

~*~

OKAY IM UPDATING MORE I FOUND UNO MORE 

one 

gurl its one

BUT MAYBE MORE

BUTTT IF YOU WANT YOUR SAD IMAGINE IN THIS FOR PEOPLE TO SEE

JUST INBOX ME!

OR KIK ME

THAT REMINDS ME 

I GOT A NEW KIK

ITS MelanieDGodbout

that mah name prob?

OKIE BE A MADDIE AND KIK ME

BYE INFINITIESSS (for now)