The End Of The World ~Louis~

“Louis!? Louis where are you!?” You shouted out to him but there was no reply. Everything around you was collapsing and burning, asteroids were flying everywhere, the sounds of screams surrounded every corner of the city, and the only thing you wanted to do was find Louis. Just then you felt hands grab you by the waist and pull you into a nearby building, as falling bricks from a building landed right where you were standing. Who ever pulled you in saved your life, but your life wasn’t going to last much longer. You turned around and relief grew upon your face as you saw it was Louis who had saved you. You draped your arms over him and hugged him in a tight hug. “Louis! Your okay!” You shout smiling a little. He grabs your hand and pulls you down on to the ground where you both sit. “(Y/N) I love you so much. And if we die today, I want you know that I have never ever loved a girl more than you. You complete me (Y/N).” Louis puffed out. He then crashes his lips into yours and for that moment you feel like all the flames and screams around you are just blurred out. As if your in a world of your own. You break apart and the air was thick and filled with smoke and it was becoming very hard to breathe now. Tears were now streaming down your face and the same with Louis. “Lou… I *puffs* love you. And I love *puffs* everything about *puffs* you.” You manage to say. With every breathe you guys took, you knew that you weren’t going to survive. So with that you leaned your head against his shoulder and held his hand with a tight grip. And the both of your bodies just shut down completely…

_______________________________________________________

YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND WHEN YOU GO DOWN WHEN OU GO DOQN DOWN 

HEEEEYYYY

Me again

*sigh*

im eating tacos now tho.

like right as im writing this

yum

SOOO this was made by the same perrrssonn 

i think she did the rest of the boys also

sorry on the lasrt one i put (sorry for small letters) because on my screen it showed them small but then i posted it and they were big again an i was like well oerfecr

I LOVE YOU BABESWSS! 

I misspell everything

oh well

*insert Jack Sparrow* 

I'VE GOT TACOS! I'VE GOT TACOS!