The Sweet Kind Of Sad

Niall is away on tour, and thanks to stupid time difference, we never catch each other when we call, video chat, or anything. But one day when I huddled up, being the big book worm I am, reading a book called 'The Midnighters' I heard a beeping noise from my computer. I placed my book mark into the book and opened my computer. To my surprise, it was Niall. Requesting a video chat.

I happily clicked accept to see his smiling, but tired, face on the screen.

"Hi baby." His groggily tired voice sounded through my computer.

"Niall sweetie, what are you doing up?" I questioned giving him a look. "Its like 3 A.M.!"

Niall yawned before responding.

"I know, I just haven't heard from you in forever. Texts are no good. I can't hear your beautiful voice through a lousy text." He yawned again after finishing.

"I love you so much Niall." I whispered clearing my throat.

"I love you too Y/N." He smiled as his eyes dropped a bit.

"I'm so sorry, I've got to go baby." A tear streamed down my face hearing his words. I gently pushed my hand up to the screen around the area his face was. "We've got an interview early tomorrow." He pretended to gag. I chuckled wiping away my tear.

"Okay baby. I'll see you in 6 months."

"See you in 6 months." He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." And with that final goodbye, he pressed 'end call' ending our conversation.

________________________________________________

OKAY BABBEESSS
 the idea came from I'm Adoran That Horan on Facebook so I decided to write one like it (But I'm giving them FULL credit) They only wrote the first sentence but like I said I decided to make one myself. 

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!

Its just one of my best friends, Morgan, is moving so ya know its hard and yeah

and school just endedddddd!

YAY

But I guess thats ittt

BYE BABEESS!!