One Direction Sad Short Fanfics

*This one litteraly made me cry like AWWHH! I texted my friend and I ws like IM CRYING! Yeah, i'm not funny, sooooo HERE YAAA GOOOO! (NONE OF THESE ARE MINE!)*

Niall.

"I HATE YOU, NIALL HORAN!" You shouted, running out of the house you shared with him. 
"Emma, please! I can explain!" Niall said running after you. 
You turned around in spite. "Explain? Explain what, Niall? Explain how in the span of the 15 minutes I left you home, you had a girl over and you were on top of her when I walked in the door?!" You said with tears in your eyes. "How could you just throw out 4 year relationship away like it was nothing to you, Niall?" You saw nialls eyes immediately fill with tears, as he walked towards you to try and stop you from leaving. 
"Baby, p-please. It's not what you think, I promise..." He whispered brokenly, walking towards you. 
You shook your head. "We're over." Your voice was shaky as you opened the door to your car and got in, Niall rushing over to try and stop you. "Princess...she was just a family friend! It meant nothing!" 
Once a cheater, always a cheater, you thought. 
"Goodbye, Niall." You said, your face wet from tears as you pulled out of your driveway and drove to your best friends place for the night. 

The next morning, you got up and checked your phone. 40 missed calls, and 28 new text messages. You knew all of them were from Niall and the boys, so you didn't bother acknowledging any of them. After you had breakfast, you decided to have a shower and clear your mind. Right in the middle of your shower, your best friend furiously knocked on the door. "Emma, somebody's at the door for you!" She yelled. You sighed deeply and shut off the hot water, drying yourself off and grabbing the clothes you'd brought into the bathroom, throwing them on. "I''m coming!" You said, the drying your long brown hair with the towel and running to the door. Once you opened the door, you were surprised. "Harry? What're you doing her?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. Harry grabbed your wrists. "Emma, we need to go....it's Niall..." He said in a worried tone. The tone of Harry's voice made you sick to your stomach. "O-okay..." You said as he took your hand ran to his car. Once you got in, you looked at Harry with a scared expression. "Harry....what happened...." You whispered. Harry shook his head. "Em...I don't know. I just got a frantic text from Louis telling me to go to nialls place straight away, and bring you....." He said sadly. You swallowed thickly and nodded, texting Niall. "Is everything okay?" You sent, but no reply. Not 10 minutes later, you arrived at the house of you and Niall. You began to get even more worried when you saw Liam, Louis and Zayns car in the driveway. Before Harry even stopped the car, you ran upstairs to get to your and Nialls room, but you were stoppe on the second flight by Louis. "Em....." He said hugging you tightly as tears ran down his face. "Lou...what's going on?" You asked, peaking up to the room, as Harry ran up the stairs behind you. All Louis could do was sob, so you let go of his hug and ran into the room you and Niall shared together. Liam punched the wall. "Why did you do this mate....." Liam yelled. Harry saw the sight and let out a loud sob, pulling you in for a hug. "Don't look love...." He whispered. But before he hugged you, all you could see was Nialls lifeless body laying on the floor, a gun in one hand, a piece of paper in the other. You cried hard into Harry's shoulder, absolutely breaking down. The other three boys joined in your hug, wishing you all had another moment with Niall. 

A few hours later at the hospital, a tall man in a white jacket walked up to you and the boys slowly. "Excuse me...are you Emma?" He asked softly. You nodded, large sobs escaping your mouth as Harry rubbed your back for comfort. "Here, I believe this was written for you..." He said, handing you the blood spattered note that was in nialls hand when you saw his body. You took a deep breath and began to read. 

"My dearest Emma, 

I remember five years ago when I first spotted you. Your brown hair was flowing in the chilly New York air, but you had something about you. Something that I needed, and I knew from then on I had to get you. Even though you were stubborn, and didnt want to fall in love with me, I made it happen. I still remember the day I asked you to be my girlfriend just like it was yesterday. You may not know this, but I remember every little detail about our relationship. For years of amazing memories, with theist amazing girl ever. I know what I did was stupid, and I'm so sorry, god Emma....I am so, fucking sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, but I regret it so much. I was a fool, and even though I've lost you, I will always love you. And when I'm gone, just remember that I loved you with everything that I was, and you were my one and only. My princess. I love you, so, so much baby, please never forget that. And forgive me for what I am about to do, but I'm no longer on earth to harm your heart anymore. I'm up there, watching and guarding over you, my sweet princess. Please never forget me. I love you, forever an always. 

Your prince, Niall." 

By @StayGolden1D on Twitter :)