World Wind

Lately Zayn was distant. He was so tired whenever he came back from rehersals. You knew it was tiring but was singing really worth sleeping all the time and even when he was awake he never talked to you much! It was getting ridiculous! You were his girlfriend of four months! He should communicate more.

One day, while he was asleep, you decided to check his phone. Just to see what he had to talk to the boys about that was more important than talking to you. Just as you were about to click on Niall, Zayn got a text, from a girl, called Jackie. You couldn’t help yourself, you had to check but what you saw was like an arrow through your side. 
‘babe! I miss you! Please hurry up! Is it your girlfriend again? She is always holding you back! Please hurry! I don’t want to be able to walk tomorrow!’
Suddenly Zayn grabbed his phone out of your hands, making you jump. You turned and stared in disbelief. He glanced at the screen and his mouth opened slightly. 
“Boo! It’s… I’m sorry… we didn’t… well not a lot at least! Babe I love you and only you! You need to understand!”
You grabbed the phone again and saw that he called HER boo too! You felt sick! You read all of their sexting and looked up at your boyfriend, who was staring simply at you like all he had done was burn your toast, let’s make that ex-boyfriend then. You burst into tears, slapped the bastard you used to love and went to pack your bags. 
He didn’t protest once.

You sat on your bed in your house, thank god it was far from Zayn’s! You got a bit of a flash back, taking you by surprise. 
You remembered your boyfriend before Zayn cheating on you, how you had gone out a week later to a nightclub to help you move on, how that was where you met Zayn, how he used to love you, how the day you told him about your ex he had told you that everything was fine now, how nothing bad would happen so long as he was there, how he said he would never do anything like that, how he lied.

Two days after your breakup it was announced that Zayn and Jackie were dating. You couldn’t take it! All of the fans hated Jackie and kept asking why you broke up. You never replied but Zayn would keep making excuses. The fans realised something was going on when he kept making different excuses. 
One day he replied to one saying “we are just too different” and you snapped! “Oh yeah? As in I would never cheat on you with some whore and you would! Good luck @jackie666 but I guess you would know how to handle it!” You typed bitterly. You got millions of replies saying how much they hate Zayn and how sorry they were, you even saw the other boys tweeting their disgust for what he did but it didn’t make you feel any better. You knew one way to escape the pain and you had to take it.

You rummaged around your bag until you found it. Sitting on the floor with your back against the sink you started mutilating your wrist with the razor. “Fucking safety blades” you sobbed as you dropped the razor at your side. The cuts in your wrist were painful but not very deep. No real damage could come of them. Your phone buzzed and you saw Jackie replying to your tweet
“Shut up and stop judging! He just loved me not her! I don’t think he ever did! He just felt sorry for her is all!”
You screamed out in aggression and pulled at your hair. Grabbing the razor you tore off the edge of the plastic with your teeth. You bent up the blade so it was easy to get it deep into your skin. Your phone buzzed again and you saw Zayn’s name. Probably sticking up for his girlfriend. Too mad to read it you felt for your pulse. 
There was a knock at the door but you ignored it. 
Your shaking fingers pressed down on every part of your wrist. 
You heard a key turning in the door and searched faster.

“(Y/N)?! Boo! (Y/N) where are you?!” Shit! That was Zayn. You found your pulse as soon as Zayn burst through the door.

“(Y/N) NO!” He tried to grab the razor out of your hands but you moved it away so fast you slashed a massive scar into your leg. 
“Please don’t! What Jackie said wasn’t true! I did love you and I still do now! I never loved her and I NEVER will! I don’t know why I cheated but I know it was the biggest mistake of my life! Please take me back forget this whole thing ever happened”
His phone started ringing but he ignored it. 
“Look at my last tweet! Please”

Your blood soaked hand picked up your phone and found the message
“Shut up @jackie666 I have always loved (Y/N)! We’re over!”
You looked up at him and he was crying. Just as you opened your mouth to speak his phone stopped ringing and jackie’s voice came out shrill and loud.

“Zayn, honey, come home! You shouldn’t have to say you love her just to get the fans back on your side! I know it’s really me you love coz you scream it out every time we have sex! Come home and we can do it again. Come on boobear!”
Zayn buried his face in his hands as the message went on. Not able to listen to any more you plunged the razor into your pulse and screamed. Zayn looked up just in time to see you falling to the floor. The razor still stuck in your wrist and blood staining the white tiles on the floor. 
He screamed out in distress and rushed to cradle you in his arms.

“(Y/N) no. NO! PLEASE NO! Boo I love you! So much and I can’t let you die without you knowing that! I can’t let you die!” You didn’t have enough strength to keep your eyes open but your breathing was still rapid. Zayn’s tears fell onto your cheeks and he pulled the razor out of your wrist but that only stopped your heart altogether! 
“Boo? (Y/N)?!” His brown eyes searched for any sign of life on your limp pale body. Jackie called and broke the silence. He scowled over at his phone which he had dropped on the floor moments before. He was standing on the edge. Already broken and waiting for the wind to blow him over. 
“Baby..” 
That one word hit him like a hurricane and he stabbed the blood-stained razor into his throat. Taking the short way out and dieing immediately.

The boys found them like that the next day. In each others arms, drenched in blood with the razor thrown across the floor. Jackie was recording annother message and Louis smashed the phone under his foot in rage. Niall sank to his knees and cried. Harry and Liam hugged and Louis wrapped an arm around Niall. 
“Do you think they love each other again up-” his voice cut off form tears and he looked up. Eyes to filled with tears to see. 
“I’m sure they do mate. I’m sure they do.” Lou muttered as he wiped away his own tears.

_________________________________________________

IOWSDIOWSD OKAY THATS HOW I COMMUNICATE
IENFENDIFNIOFNSONF
EFODNFIOSNIOSN
SUBFSLFLSCID
Ya feel?

Anways dis was made by i-m-a-g-i-n-e-1-d

That was fun to write.  

 i-m-a-g-i-n-e-1-d

 i-m-a-g-i-n-e-1-d

 i-m-a-g-i-n-e-1-d

 i-m-a-g-i-n-e-1-d

ndnvjwdiovrednuicn BYE