Suicidal ~Harry~

February 1st. A date that’d everyone would remember. 1) It’s my birthday. 2) It’s the day the love of my life took her own life and I went with her. It all began that morning on the first of February.(8:30 am) She was sitting there on out bed on her laptop with tears rising in her eyes. I knew she was on twitter looking at the hate. I closed her laptop and pulled her into my chest. “Baby you’re beautiful don’t listen to them.” I said stroking her hair. “No I’m not Harry. I’m fatand I’m ugly.” She sighed while a tear slipped from her eye. “Shh. Don’t say those things.” I said and after that she said nothing else about it. “Well happy birthday.”  She finally smiled pecking me on the lips. “Thanks. You are going to the party Niall is throwing me right?” “Yea…I’m going I guess.” “You guess!? You guess!?? YOU’RE COMING!” I laughed while tickling her. “Fine Fine! Yes I’m coming.” She screamed.

12:00 pm

I was in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist when she walked in. “I’m going to go ahead and give you your gift.” She said pulling out a watch from behind her back. “I know it’s not much. But tonight you’ll receive another gift.” She winked. I knew what she meant and the image of her in lingerie came into mind and I giggled to myself. I walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom and threw on some sweats. “Babe?” I said getting the curls out my eyes. “Hmm?” “Can’t wait til that surprise.” I smirked.

 8:00 pm

I was buttoning up my shirt looking at my appearance in the mirror. “Y/N what time are you going to show up?” I asked. “About an hour from now just let me sleep.” She mumbled half asleep on the bed. I chuckled to myself then myphone rang. “Hello?………..Okay I’ll be out on a sec.” I said to Niall on the other end. “Babe I’m gone see you later. I love you.” I said kissing her forehead. “Love you too.” She mumbled.

(8:30 pm) We arrived at the venue and cameras were everywhere and music was blaring from inside. Niall and I hopped out of the car and walked inside as pictures were snapped with every step. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZ!” Everyone screamed as I walked in. “Thank you!” I yelled people came up to  me making conversation. People were eating,dancing,laughing,talking and then we have Niall getting wasted as fuck. “Lad calm it down” I laughed. He just shrugged and took a swig of his beer.

  It had been 2 hours and Y/N still wasn’t there so I just assumed she was asleep. I was getting a bit tipsy but I didn’t care. “Can I have the birthday boy come to the middle of the floor.” A drunk Niall said into a microphone which made his voice boom through the speakers around the room. I walked through the crowd and when I got to the middle of the floor it was a single chair. “Come sit in this chair Hazza!” He pointed to the chair. I sat down and a spotlight shown on me and a girl came out. She walked closer to me and slipped of the robe she had on covering her bra and panties. She straddled my waist and began to grind. I knew this was wrong but then again it was my birthday. I put my hands on her hips and she placed her hands in my curls. The music soon ended and she got up and winked at me. “Thats a gift from me!” Niall yelled giving me thumbs up. “Have you seen Y/N?” I asked ignoring the fact that I had just gotten a lap dance and I had a girlfriend. “Oh yeah she just left. She looked pretty upset.” He said. Oh shit she saw me!? Oh god she’s going to be pissed! I ran out into the parking lot. She was no where in sight. I caught a cab and gave the man directions to my flat. We arrived and her car was outside. I paid the man and ran inside. “Y/N? Y/N Baby I’m sorry!” I yelled. No answer. I went into the kitchen and I saw a note.

Hey haz. I came like I told you I would. But I saw you were already occupied. I saw the you. She was skinny,beautiful,had nice legs and was everything I’m not. So I decided I’d leave…for good. I’m done with life. Love you. 

I read the note over and over before it finally hit me. “Oh shit!” I yelled running up the stairs to the bedroom. All her stuff was here.

11:01 pm

I ran into the bathroom and there was my baby. Laying on the floor lifeless. “Baby! No please please be awake. Let this be some joke.” I screamed scooping up her body in my hands. Her heart was beating. I looked around the room and I saw empty pill bottles. Tears fell from my eyes. “I did this. I made her feel unwanted, unloved. I led her to do this!” I blamed myself. I laid her down on the bed. I got out a piece of paper and wrote:

When you bury us bury us together.

~Harry S.

I got a whole bottle of pills and laid beside her before gulping down the pills. My body went numb,I felt dizzy but everything went black very soon. 

Now were in peace and no one will bother her or me again. I know I hurt my family,friends and the fans. But I couldn’t stand being away from her forever. She was my one and only and when she went…I went.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAHP IT ALREADY! Sorry it so just sad. This one was made by trust-and-believe-in-1d on Tumblrrrr!