Entirely Us

"Close your eyes." She whispered in my ear as she place her delicate hands over my eyes. I chuckled and closed my eyes beneath her touch.

"I love you Harry." She whispered, her voice hoarse.

"I love you too, Y/N." I replied gently.

Suddenly I felt her presence leave me.

"Y/N?" I said, still keeping my eyes shut.

"Hello?" I asked about to open my eyes.

"Bye Harry." I heard softly and whispy.

That's it, I'm opening my eyes.

I opened my eyes vigorously, eager to see my one love. I looked around to see my scene has changed. I was no longer sitting on a hill next to the one I love, but now I was sitting on a swing.

The same swing where I met Y/N.

I looked to my side to see Y/N smiling at me, a younger version of her, and her bright pink cheeks flushing through the light white snow.

"Hi, I'm Harry." I whispered nodding at her. These are the same exact words that came out of my mouth the day we met.

"I'm Y/N." She smiled. I closed my eyes trying to get an idea of what was happening.

Now, I wasn't sitting, but I was standing. I was in the house at the same time where I found out I loved her.

I was leaned against a table with a smug look on my face as I took a look around the big party I was invited to. I saw Y/N walking in, looking as beautiful as ever.

"Who invited the dog to the party." Taylor, schools most popular girl growled at her.

"Yeah, no pets aloud." Poppy, the girl who's hosting this party followed.

Who names their child Poppy? Isn't that like a dog name?

"Leave her alone." The words left my mouth before I could stop myself. Poppy's and Taylor's head quickly turned in my direction.

"What did you say, Styles?" Taylor hissed as she walked towards me.

"You heard me."

"Who even invited you to this party?" She asked ignoring the other subject. I nodded my head towards Poppy and leaned against the table again.

"What!" She looked at Poppy with an angry facial expression.

'He's hot' She mouthed with a shrug.

"Get out," Taylor commanded. "and take your dog with you.

"Gladly." I smiled grabbing Y/N by the wrist and twirling her around earning a squeal from my unexpected actions.

I closed my eyes again hoping the next stop was home.

It was, and Y/N was beside me. I sighed a sigh of relief. Maybe this was all a dream.

I looked behind me to see Roger, my big Labrador rolling on the ground.

Roger died a year ago.

I looked at Y/N confusingly.

"Harry." She belted.

"Ye-"

"-I think I love you and if you don't love me that's okay I understand when I talk really fast like I am right now that means I'm nervous but I only get these butterflies when I'm around you and that's strange right I mean like that might seem weird and I'm saying everything that comes to mind feel free to stop m-" I stopped her rambling on by kissing her passionately. When our lips connected I felt the butterflies that she was talking about.