Chapter 6

Flaky woke up, staring at a dull, gray ceiling. She quietly sat up, and looked around. In the corner, she saw a yellow bunny, pink chipmunk, blue skunk, and purple beaver huddling together discussing something. She sat there, and could tell that they didn't notice her. She wanted to quietly get of the cold floor. When she tried to stand up, she realized her legs where still really weak, and fell down, making a loud noise. They turned around, and ran towards her. "Oh my god, Flaky!!!! We thought you where dead!?" Cuddles cried. "If you thought I was dead, then why did you bring me here?" There was silence, till Flaky asked. "Where am I anyways?" "In my cellar!" Giggles nervously cheered. 'Did I make it? What happened? Think Flaky, what's the last thing you remember!?' Flaky sighed when the picture came back. The gunshot ringing through head, and Evil's yellow/green eyes piercing her soul. "Are you ok?" She looked up to see Toothy, putting his hand on her shoulder, which helped bring her back to reality. She looked down to see a bloody bandage wrapped around her hand.

She began to panic. "W-what happened!?" She screamed, gripping her hand. "We don't know." Petunia spoke up. "We saw you passed out on the floor in the movie theater. When got a closer look, you where covered in cuts, and there was a bullet wound in your hand" she said while pointing at Flaky's bandaged hand. "So we brought you to Giggle's cellar." She finished. Flaky had so many questions, but the there was one question that stood out. "Wait... How is Toothy here!? I thought he died!?" They all looked at the floor. "Toothy came back to life." Cuddles sighed. The image of Flippy's wound flashed in her mind for a quick second. "How long was I out?" Flaky sighed. "About 2 weeks" Toothy said quietly. "Toothy came back to life 5 days ago, which was when the war ended..." Giggles added. A wave of happiness washed over her. Tears of joy and sadness flooded her eyes. 'Is this really true, is the torture over?' Flaky smiled, and closed her eyes as she thought about the happy times. The sleepovers, the warm sunny days, and, the fact that Flaky's birthday was next week. "Flaky?" She opened her eyes and looked towards Cuddles. "Where did you get this?" Flaky's eyes widened when she saw Cuddles holding up her camouflage duffle bag.