Chapter 5

A/N: this has some bad language. If you have a problem with that, then don't read. -_- On the other hand, enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Flaky, was now pinned up against the cold wall. Evil was holding a knife against her neck.

" what do you want from me?" Flaky quivered as the cold knife brushed her fur. "What do you think bitch? I want my life back." Evil said through his grinned teeth. " what do you mean?" Flaky asked in fear as the knife was being pressed up harder to her neck. "All he's been thinking about is you. Even in his dreams he thinks about you. It makes me sick!" Flaky couldn't help but to feel warmth as to what Evil just said. But her happiness was still washed away by the fear of him brutally murdering her through hatred. "Now, I can finally have my revenge." He said as he leaned back, ready to plunge the bownie knife into her heart. Flaky closed in her eyes, waiting for death. But then, herd a gun fire. She quickly opened her eyes, and saw a large wound in Evil's stomach, as well as an armed tiger behind him. "I'll be back for you later." He said quietly as he ran towards the armed solider. He chased the blue cat into the distance, where Flaky couldn't see him anymore. The sound of the gunshot was still ringing in her ears, it got louder and louder till she couldn't take it anymore. Then, she herd that voice in her head that she herd earlier. 'Go to giggle's house.' It said. Flaky once again obeyed its orders, and crawled away. Her vision was blurry, and her arms and lags where getting weaker by the moment. Her world swirled, then turned completely black.

--------------------------------

A/N: I told you. For those of you that don't know, 'Evil' is Flippy's dark side. :3 be sure to comment! Thanks!