Chapter 4

Flaky exited through the back window, and fled behind the bushes. She held in her tears as she heard the gun shots and screams of pain and agony behind her. She quietly ran behind the bushes, but her cover was blown when she stepped on a twig. "Who goes there!?" One of them called as she saw through the leaves the armed cat turning towards her. 'Crap!' She thought to herself as she stayed perfectly still. After about five minuets, they left. She quietly stared to craw away from the scene when she saw a bloody chick hopping up to her. Flaky screamed in terror and jumped to her feet. "Freeze!" She heard as she turned around to see one of the soldiers, pointing a gun right at her.

In a panic, she looked around and saw the movie theater. Not thinking twice, she ran right towards it. When she got inside, she couldn't find a place to hide. Before she knew it, one of them pinned her down on the floor. "I finally found you. Your not getting away this time, Flippy." Flaky's eyes widened, in shock of what the soldier just said. 'Flippy!? So that's what this is all about?' Everything was becoming clear now. ' they must be the tiger soldiers! Oh no.' She had just remembered that in the card her sent her said that her was on his way. The tiger now was holding the gun up to her neck, about to pull the trigger. "I'M NOT FLIPPY!!!" She screamed to the top of her lungs. The soldier removed the gun from her neck, allowing her to say more. "My name is Flaky. I've never been to war. And- I'm a girl!" She said, now in tears. The blue soldier looked curious. "Where did you get the uniform?" He asked. "It was a gift. For my birthday." She said quietly. "Who gave it to you? And where are they?" He asked with a smile on his face. He seemed to be enjoying her tears. "I'm not telling." She said.

The solider lost his smile, and put the gun to her chest. "TELL ME NOW OR IM PULLING THE TRIGGER!!!" He screamed. Flaky, now crying, was breathing heavily. Her eyes widened when she saw a knife plummet into his chest. He fell to the ground, showing a green bear, holding a bloody bownie knife. Flaky was almost relived, but she was now cold with fear, when saw his bright yellow eyes, and razor sharp teeth. She tried to get up and run, but she wasn't quick enough, and before she knew it, was pinned up against the wall.