Chapter 9

-1 week later-

One by one everyone was coming back to life, and was helping rebuild their homes. Everything would be back to normal in about a few weeks to a month. Well... Sort of. The news of Flaky and Flippy's relationship got around, fast. She was surprised to see that everyone was ok with it, she assumed that nobody even cared. The only one who had a problem was lammy, but that was it. Flaky, giggles, and petunia where walking down the streets looking at the construction. "Wow, this town if building fast! Soon life would be back to normal." Said giggles skipping. Flaky just ignored her and stared at the ground and sighed."hey flaky, what's wrong?" Petunia asked concerned. Flaky shrugged staring down at the hot concrete. "I don't know. I guess I'm kind of worried." Giggles flash a caring smile. "Bu Flaky, your always worried!" Ignoring what she said, Flaky continued. "Well, um.... Flippy got.. Shot.." She finnally finished. "Well, he probably came back to life like the others" said Petunia.

"Yeah, but what if it's like what happened to Lucky!" Petunia and Giggles gasped at what they heard Flaky say. "W-wait... You still remember!? No one has ever mention her name in years!" Giggles exclaimed, tears fulling up her eyes as the painful memory came back to all of them.

Lucky was a white kitten. She lived back in the early ages of Happy tree town. She was loved by everybody, she was nice, and very open to everybody. She would hang out with everybody, mostly with Cuddles, Toothy, Lumpy, and Flaky. She wasn't the best at sports, but she always tried her best, and was very supportive to the people who beat her. One day, when they where playing soccer, Lumpy accidentally kicked the ball too hard, and it dislocated Lucky's head from her body. They freaked out at first, but weren't too concerned. They knew she was going to come back to life soon. A day later, they got news that the machine that brought them back to life, had broken. In a panic, they fixed it. But, the reincarnation of Lucky had failed and before the town knew it....She was gone.