chapter 2

Author's note: incase you haven't nodiced, this is a flaky x flippy fan fiction. guess you haven't seen enough of those latley. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------

Flaky was ready for her date, when she decided to dose off on the couch. she woke up a few minuets later when she herd a knok on the door. When she opened it, she saw Flippy standing in the door way. " you look nice." he said, staring at flaky's bright pink jacket. " is there something wrong with my jacket?'' she asked, almost conserned about her apperance. " no, nothings wrong,its just... nevermind....want to go?" he asked, almost blushing. Flaky nodded, rubbing her eyes. they held hands as they walked to Flippy's jeep.

when they came back home, they where saying there goodbyes when " oh flaky! i need to tell you something!" " what?'' flaky asked. " im going to be leaving eary tomorrow morning to vist a friend out of town for a few weeks." oh. Ok." flaky said shyly. " listen." Flippy said calmly as he lifted Flaky's chin. " I'll try to make it back for your birthday in 3 weeks. I'll send you something. Ok" flaky smiled and blushed. " yeah" she replied quietly. " ok, great! See you in a few weeks Flaky!" then he gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek. They both smiled as Flippy went home to pack.

A few days have past since Flippy left, and Flaky was talking to Giggles on the phone. The days have been long, but she was still happy. They where talking untill flaky heard a boom outside her house, and the. Connection broke up as smoke flooded through her windows.