chapter 3

Flaky gasped for air as thick smoke flooded through her windows. She ran outside to see what happened. The smoke was thick. Almost imposable to see through. As the smoke cleared, she was able to get a better view of her surroundings. There she saw dozens of blue figures standing, armed with guns. before them stood a tall blue figure in a uniform that she couldn't describe." attack!" it screamed, as a bunch of solders charged at them. Flaky didn't know what, but something in the back of her mind told her to 'get inside the house,' she obied it's orders, and ran inside. She ran up the stairs, gaging from lack of air. She realized that she always closed the door and locked her bedroom window. In case Lifty and Shifty had any ideas of stealing her stuff. She darted to her room, opened and closed the door quickly, and hid in her closet. She cried in terror of what just happened. ' what happened? Whats going on? Whats wrong with me!?' she thought to herself while curling up in her big closet. She started thinking up random questions like: why am i still alive? how will  I die? how much longer will i live? will i be missed? stuff that she would think of on a daily basis. hot tears flooded her eyes as she dozed off into a deep sleep.

She woke up the next day, stiff from going to sleep while sitting up. she looked outside and saw all the smoke cleared up. But also saw a terrifying sight. dark skies, fires, and dead corpses. She burst into tears when she saw poor Toothy, limping to his house then, BOOM!!! blue tigers in uniforms blew his head off with a rifle. she just remembered something important, ' OH NO!!! I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR AND WINDOWS!!!' She quickly grabbed her baseball bat and rushed downstairs, in fear those blue freaks where in her house. luckily, no one was there. she quickly locked her doors and windows, in relief that not only was there no one in her house, but also the smoke had cleared from her house. she got breakfast and ran back up stairs to her room and locked the doors. Just to be safe. she turned on the news in her bedroom to find out more about the war. when she clicked the news station, she saw Lumpy talking into a microphone at the camera about the situation, completely unaware about the carnage happening behind him. "I have important announcement'', Lumpy went on. " the hospital is closed down right this moment so no ones coming back to life this moment. so, try not to die." at that moment, the camera drops, and blood covers the lends as you hear Lumpy screaming in the background, running for his life. Flaky screamed, and quickly turned off the TV and ran under the covers, unaware that she spilled her Orange juice all over her bed. She cried softly, and tried to fall back to sleep, hoping to dream of happier times. Luckily, it worked, and she fell back to sleep. Sadly for her, she had no dreams of happy times. Only carnage. 

She woke up two hours later from the stickiness of the orange juice now soaked into her fur. she went downstairs to get a shower so she could at least feel clean during all of this. When she was done, she saw something at her door that she was not expecting to see. ' mail? during all of this?' there was a letter and  package, she started with the letter. It was from Petunia. it was the " WE NEED TO TALK' invention. ' maybe its an old invention. then she saw writing on the back. : Flaky, come over to giggles house. she has an old cellar underground that's safe. we are waiting for you. be safe! -petunia. Flaky sighed. 'I guess i can take care of myself. i should open the package first before i go.' the package was crumbled and slightly burnt. It had a tag on it that said to: Flaky. when she opened it, she saw a card, and read it. flaky, Happy early birthday! I just wanted to give you something just in case i didn't make it. i told you I wouldn't forget! Here's some stuff you might like. See you later! -Flippy. Flaky cried in joy as she read the letter. Its like all of her troubles went away. She reached inside and pulled out a camouflage duffel bag and  an army uniform. Just what she needed. 'Now i wont get spotted!' she cheerfully thought. She read the note again. But this time, she spotted something she hadn't noticed before. p.s i heard about what is happening over there. go somewhere safe, I'm on my way. Flaky then knew what to do. she put on her uniform, packed her duffel bag, and made her way to Giggle's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!!! What a long chapter!!!! sorry it took so long. When i was done writing it, it got deleted!!! :( I was so upset.  I finally learned to save my work!! And i really think this is better then what I did before. remember to comment and tell me what you think! bye!