The interview (edited✔️)

Selena's POV

Oh my god it's November already and my album Revival came out on October 9th! Wooah, it seems like it came out yesterday. I'm so proud of Revival, it really shows people what i have become. I love my fans so much they have been so supportive and Revival is still number 1 woohoo!

*Knock Knock*

"OMG SELENA YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!" It was Taylor, my bff, i love her sooo much she is my whole world!

"Hahaha, come in Taylor." I pulled her in and shut the door behind us. "Now tell me what happened."

"Ok let me breath first.......basically Justin still loves you and he said he will never stop loving you, you are his first love and many songs on Purpose ate inspired by you and he basically said he wants to get back with you." She said all of that without taking a breath. My heart skipped a beat when I heard his name after so long.

"Taylor...where did you hear that rumor, you're the one who said not to believe anything the media say." There no way Justin would say that, he has moved on and is doing just fine without me.

"No this one is real....here listen to the whole interview." She handed me her phone.

It was Justin's interview on Purpose, his new album which will come out very soon. Listening to Justin's voice after a very long time just felt weird....it felt like my smile was lost for ages and i just found it in Justin's voice. His voice bought joy to my heart.

I couldn't feel tears forming in my eyes, but Taylor was there and i didn't want her to see it, so i tried to control it. I heard and took in every word he said about me, he still loved me and i didn't need a interview to know that, because i know how much he loves me, but he just forgets it sometimes. I can't believe he actually said it publicly because me and him are not together anymore. I couldn't look at him, i couldn't hear his voice, i didn't want to, it was weakening the defence i spent a year building.

"Taylor, take it away i have seen and heard enough, thanks for showing it to me." I gave the phone back to Taylor and said what she wanted to hear from me, even if i didn't mean it, i had to show her that i'm not falling for it, even if i felt like it.

"That's my girl you deserve much more." Taylor hugged me tight. "Come on lets go out and prepare for the sleepover."

"Emm.. what sleepover?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Selena Revival is killin' it and i decided to have a girly sleepover at yours, just the two of us, if that's fine with you."

"WHAT!! OF COURSE IT'S FINE WITH ME!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!" I hugged her so tight and lifted her up. I love it when me and Taylor spent time with eachother, she is just so caring, she's like my mom.

Justin's POV

After the interview i ran to the bathroom because i was gonna lose it. I didn't want anyone seeing me cry. My tears won't stop. My heart was hurting. I didn't realise how much i loved Selena and how badly i missed her, she was my everything, my princess and now without her i left like i lost myself, i lost my purpose. I needed to talk to her anyhow, even if it's through my music. I needed Selena to hear it and understand what i'm going through, but does she still listen to my music? Has she heard my singles that were for her?

I got my phone out, i had to at least hear her voice. I can't just listen to her album everyday and calm myself down, i had to hear her say my name. As i scrolled down to find her name in my contacts, something stopped me, if some of the songs on Revival are about me and i have heard it, i know what she is feeling, so now she needs to know how i feel, so i will call her after she has listened to my album.

I just hope I'll be able to win her back and keep her this time for good. I feel like we both were on our own journeys of figuring ourselves out and now that we have matured and learnt our lessons, I feel like we can make it work and come back stronger than ever.

I just hope she feels the same way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Share xx

Thanks for reading guys check out my other Jelena fanfics:

Demons

Bad Liar