Untitled Part 2

Okay, so I was planning to update sooner but I didn't so yeah. In this fanfiction there are only pairings from the books, like percabeth and Jasper and those kinds of things.

Here are the characters ages:

First the street kids.

Nico- 10

Hazel- 9

Leo- 12

Percy- 14

Thalia- 14

Jason- 13

These are their ages but they tend to act a bit older.

The other kids who you haven't really met yet.

Annabeth- 14

Frank- 12

Calypso- 16

Piper- 13

Will- 11

Grover- 15

Anyway on to the chapter.

"So, how was your day?" Thalia asks.

"Good." Leo mutters.

"What did you get?" I ask because she still hasn't told us.

She rolls her eyes, "I know it wasn't my turn for the food run but I found a bar of chocolate someone threw away and I couldn't resist. I also got a few strips of fabric and almost a whole bowl."

"Can we eat the chocolate now?" Hazel asks.

"No, we have to save it." Jason says, spreading peanut butter on bread for her.

She pouts, "Please."

"No." he insists, handing her the sandwich to shut her up. We laugh and eat our own but we all want to eat the chocolate like Hazel, we just don't say.

After we finish eating it's time for bed and I full out the mattress while Thalia quickly stichers the new fabric onto the blanket or patchwork quilt.

We full off our jackets and me and Thalia our shoes before piling onto the mattress and pulling on the blanket thingy.

Though we'd very much like to none of us fall asleep quickly. We lie there for an hour before Hazel falls asleep, then Nick and Leo, then Jason. Now it's just me and Thalia awake.

"I wish we didn't have ly here every night worrying about them." Thalia says. I don't know if she knows I'm awake. "I wish we didn't have to be their parents, I wish they had parents, I wish I didn't have to look at Hazel and see such suffering in her eyes when she's only nine, I wish our parents had cared about us, I wish the rich weren't such parts and I wish you would tell me what you wish."

"I wish most of the things you wish, I wish Leo would get better, I wish we weren't homeless, I wish you would tell me your story, I wish so many things and I wish I had the ability to sleep at night." I tell her.

"They're so young, why did happen to them, to us." she roles over to face me. "You never see adults living on the streets any more, not really. You mostly see children and nobody cares anymore because what is another homeless child when yours is at home safe, when you have everything you want and need, when your rich and on the other side of the divide." she says bitterly.

"You want to stay home tomorrow? I can take Jason with me instead." I ask.

"No it's fine I've got to come, if he goes then you'll have to keep him with you and you won't get as much done. " Thalia smiles sadly.

"Just don't punch the first rich person you see, okay?" I say.

"Okay." she mutters.

"We should probably go to sleep." I say.

She nods, "Yeah, because we don't want to run on zero sleep. Again."

I roll my eyes, "Goodnight Thals."

"Night Perce." she says.