"Think again lug head. No can do. For one thing that maniac is probably just sitting there under that window waiting to blend us into pina coladas." "I think I might fit through there." I told them. They looked at me like they forgot for a second I was there, I feel so wanted right now. "Yeah, you're smaller than Emily, so you will certainly fit through there." Matt said without thinking. I walked past him and whispered "You shouldn't have said that, big guy. You're in trouble now." I stood on the bank in front of the window. As far as I could see there was nothing under the window that I could use to land on. "Umm. Matt. Can you help me? Can you hold me by my feet so I wouldn't fall flat on my face" Matt walked over to me. "Yeah, sure. You trust me with that?" He asked me. "Of course. You won't drop me. And if you do you will feel the wrath of my brother." I told him with a sweet smile. He did seem a bit nervous by the idea. But he toke a hold of my ankles and guided me through the window. I nearly fit through it. When my hands reached the ground, I started to round my back so I would make a rollover. "Okay, Matt. You can let go." I told him, at first I felt him hesitate, but when I told him I would be fine, his hands left my ankles. And I landed softly on my butt.

"Okay, this might take some time, its pitch black inside here." I told Matt and Emily who were standing by the door, I guess. "Sure, take your time. It's not like we have something important to do." Emily answered. I'm just going to ignore that. Then I remember that I had my phone with me, so I pulled it out of my pocket to make some light. "Wow, what happened here?" I asked myself. I looked around carefully, to see if the maniac was there. Well, if he would have been here, he would have caught me by now. I had to look closely where to place my feet because it was a mess.

I finally reached the door and opened it for Matt and Emily. Emily found a switch and turned on the light. They both looked around to see what a mess it was inside. "What happened?" Emily asked. "It wasn't me, I swear." I told them while holding my hands up. They both looked at me with an 'are-you-serious?' face.

"We were just here like a few hours ago – this must have just happened!" Emily almost yelled. "What the fuck is going on?" Matt asked, I guess he kind of asked himself. When I turned around I saw what he meant. Behind the glass on the wall was 'DIE' written all over it. "It's gotta be the guy...the one who got to Jade, Chris and Ash...and Josh..." Emily spoke her mind. "He's gotta know this is the only way back." Matt said. "Don't say that." Emily was really getting scared and so was I.

Then Matt looked over at the cable car. "Look. The cable car's all the way out there." He pointed out to us. "Shit." Was the only thing I could say. "Well that's...I mean that's not far, right? You...you can jump it?" Emily asked Matt hopefully. Well, if he can make that jump, I'll give him a medal. "Ha. I'm good Em but not that good. Flattered, though." Matt told her. "Well Matt if you can't jump that, what are we gonna do?!" She questioned him. "I...I don't know."

While they were talking I started to investigate the room behind the cable car. When I looked at the wall, I looked up close at the words 'DIE', they still looked fresh panted. We must have missed the psycho, not that I mind that. Then I walked over to the controle of the cable car, there was no way we can start it without a key. This guy has been doing his homework well and planned it all in details. So we can't make the cable car move, even if Matt can make that Superman jump. There has to be another way to let someone no that we are in danger here.

Then I saw a big picture, it fell of the wall. When I picked it up to hang on the wall again, while jumping because I'm not that tall, I saw that it was a map of the mountain. "Hey, guys look what I found here. It's a map." I told Matt and Emily. Matt walked over to me, to look at the map. "Hey look! Fire tower." "Hey, Magellan. Maybe we should get the cable car working and take this show on the road, huh?" Emily told him. "The cable car won't work, you need a key for that. And the key is not around." I told Emily. Emily looked at me "What do you mean? So we can't use that cable car? Shit. What about the fire tower? On the map you found?" "Yeah, for once I agree with you. There as to be some sort of radio there to communicate." I told Emily. Then we both looked at Emily. "Matt we gotta get to that radio." Emily yelled at him.