Thanksgiving Special Scout x Child

Start from the beginning

"'Ey Engie?"

"Yeah?"

"Medic wants ta see ya." Engie squinted his eyes at Scout and folded his arms.

"Does he now Scout?" Engie looked at me. I shrugged.

"I dunno. Medic just said he wants to see you." Engie stared at us for a few moments, and then turned to Pyro.

"Watch dinner for me alright? I'll be right back." Pyro nodded as Engie headed out of the kitchen and down the hall. I smiled and gasped. I hurried over to Pyro.

"Pyro! Pyro!" I said excitedly.

"Mmph?" {What?}

"There's a rainbow outside! Go to the window and look! It's so cool!"

Pyro jumped up and down and clapped. He ran out of the kitchen and towards a window. Scout and I smirked at each other. We ran to the counter. Scout ripped a chunk of meat from the turkey. He used his other hand to help me up onto the counter. I giggled as I climbed on top and put my hand into the mashed potatoes. I scooped a bunch up with one hand. We started eating, until we heard Engie's footsteps. I gasped and looked back at the hallway.

"Let's go!" Scout started running out.

"Wait! I can't get down!" I looked down at the ground. I couldn't jump! Scout came running back towards me and used one arm to lift me up off the counter and set me down on the floor. We laughed as we began running out.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Engie yelled.

We laughed as we continued running, until a large Russian man blocked our path. We both looked up. Heavy glared down at us with his arms crossed. I heard Engie running up behind us. Scout and I smirked at each other. Scout faked running to the left, making Heavy take one step out, spreading his legs. I laughed as I ducked down and ran out between his legs. Heavy tried to grab me, but failed. As I did so, Scout ran around Heavy and jumped. He slapped Heavy's bald head.

"BONK!" Scout yelled. He quickly caught up to me. We were laughing and laughing until somebody suddenly grabbed me.

"EEP!" I squeaked. Scout stopped and turned around. I looked up. Spy was looking down at me with one eyebrow raised. He looked over at Scout.

"What are you two doing?" Spy asked.

"None ya!" Scout responded. Spy looked at the chunk of turkey in Scout's hand.

"Is zhat zhe turkey?" Spy asked.

"Uh... No." Spy glared.

"You're in trouble. And, you dragged (Y/N) into it." I still have mashed potatoes on my hand! I reached up and slapped mashed potatoes onto Spy's face.

"Bonk!" I yelled.

"Ugh!" Spy let go of me and I landed on my feet. Scout smiled and took my clean hand in his.

"Nice shot! Now c'mon! Go! Go! Go!" We laughed as we continued running down the hall.

"SCOUT!" Spy yelled. We ran into Scout's room. Scout quickly closed the door and leaned back against it laughing. We laughed until we heard banging on the door.

"Scout! Open this goddamn door!" Engie yelled.

"Scout! As soon as I get in zhis room I'm going to cut out your throat!" Spy shouted.

"mph mmph mpph mph mmmphh!" {You lied about the rainbow!} Pyro mumbled. Scout had locked the door.

"(Y/N)! Unlock this door missy!" Engie yelled.