First Heavy x Reader

A/N

Requested by: @Whereislaurita

Thanks for the request girl! Sorry if you wanted to be where the girl was a heavy as well. I just had an idea for this one and you didn't respond so here you go. I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"Medic!"Heavy yelled.

"I've got you Heavy!"I turned on my medi-gun and healed Heavy. My uber was at 100% now. "I am fully charged!"I shouted over the roar of Heavy's precious mini-gun Sasha.

"Sentry ahead!" Scout yelled as he ran back towards us.

"Alright. Let's go Heavy!"

"I love this docter!"Heavy laughed. After he killed the BLU Demoman, we hurried to the corner. "Jump me docter!"I nodded. I activated my uber. A strong rush of adrenaline, power, speed, and strength coursed through my veins. Heavy laughed as we rounded the corner glowing red. "I AM BULLET PROOF!"He fired his mini-gun.

I heard the sentry explode. Yes! Heavy was suddenly blasted backwards. I dodged him as he fell to the ground. I turned to see the cause of it, and saw a BLU Pyro. I gasped as he air blasted me backwards. I screamed until Heavy caught me and pulled me into him. He flipped himself over as the uber wore off. I still had my medi-gun on. Heavy and I were slid forward as he yelled out in pain when a rocket struck his back. I thought for sure Heavy would crush me, but he kept himself up with one arm while he held me to him with the other.

"HEAVY! GET UP!"I yelled. Heavy grunted as he stood. He turned around. The BLU Pyro and Soldier began charging at us.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!"Demo yelled as he charged in for the rescue. I smiled as Demo killed the BLU Pyro.

"Time to go!"

Heavy began running as fast as he could away. He still held me in one arm. He put me over one shoulder. I sighed as I dangled. I hate it when he does this. Heavy yelled out in pain. I looked to the side and saw a BLU spy trying to stab me. I gasped. Heavy suddenly threw me. I screamed and grunted when I hit the ground and rolled. The BLU tried to run after me, gun out. Heavy came up behind him though and punched him in the head, knocking the BLU spy to the ground. Heavy quickly finished the BLU off with one punch to the head, crushing his skull.

"Nobody hurts my doctor."I smiled at him. I took out my medi-gun and healed Heavy's stab wound. "Are you hurt?"Heavy asked as he helped me to my feet.

"No. I'm fine."

"Good."He picked me up again and threw me over his shoulder. I sighed again. He began running off. I looked up and saw the BLU Soldier coming after us.

"Heavy! Watch out!"I yelled.

"Don't worry. I protect you. I love my doctor. Nobody hurts my pretty girl."I blushed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiii! Did you like the story? Let me know what you thought in the comments. Heavy x Reader is difficult to make. Make sure to send me some requests! I will try me best to do them. Also, check out my other stories! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!