First Engineer x Reader

A/N

Requested by: Bellynta

Thanks for the request! I hope you enjoy! Song is "She's Everything" by Brad Paisly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"So... what is it we're here for again?"

"To try n' fix mah truck."Engie said flatly.

"Sorry. I wasn't listening."

"I know. I saw ya staring at the stars. I could see 'em twinklin' in yer eyes."I blushed a little and looked away.

"Yeah sorry."He chuckled.

"Don't be sorry, darlin'. I love gazin' at the stars too."

I yawned as we continued on the way to his truck. It was dark out now, and Engie had asked me to come with him to keep him company. I noticed I was lagging a bit behind him, so I sped up to be next to him. He smiled over at me and I smiled back. When we got to the red pickup truck, Engie set his tool box down. I hopped onto the front hood of his truck as he set down his little rolling thing to lie down on as he goes under the truck. I lay down on the front hood. I had my hands behind my head as I stared up at the shining stars in the night sky. The cold metal of the truck against my skin wasn't the greatest comfort. Actually I'm very surprised I didn't flinch from the cold touch. It wasn't bad though.

I watched from the corner of my eye as Engie set up a radio. He turned it on. He changed the station until he found one that played nice country music. I thought it was very beautiful. I slowly and lightly tapped my fingers on the metal of the truck to the sweet music playing in the background. The stars in the sky seemed to sparkle along to the music. I took a deep breath, smelling the fresh night air. To be honest I've never really been a big romance person. I've always enjoyed unplanned sweet things. Something kind of thrilling maybe, or unexpected. Something that just kind of... happens. But to be honest, this was a very romantic atmosphere. In my opinion anyway. The twinkling stars shining above... the sweet country music playing softly in the background.

I would sing along quietly to songs I knew. The night was cool with a warm, gentle breeze. It was quiet except for the crickets and other bugs, the rustle of trees in the wind, the music playing in the background, and the occasional noise of Engie's work. I sighed with content. My mind often wandered back to Engie, though. I found myself thinking about him often. Maybe I'm in love. A song I recognize started playing. [A/N play song.] I soon felt a warm wand on my thigh. I sat up, and Engie smiled at me. He held his hand out to me.

"Would you like to dance?"He asked.

My face heated up a bit and I slowly took his hand. He helped me down. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I blushed and put my hands on his shoulders. As we started moving to the music, slow dancing, I ran my hands up and down his shoulders and biceps. I was feeling his muscles. He was so strong. The muscles I knew were gained from experience and hard work. I've always loved watching him work. I enjoyed watching his muscles strain as he worked and sweat run down his face. I was very reluctant to do so, but I very slowly, rested my head on Engie's shoulder. I could hear his steady breathing. Engie ever so slightly tightened his arms around me. I placed my hands on his chest.

It was so nice... being close to his warmth... feeling his strong muscles... hearing his calm breathing... the soft music playing.... I knew for sure at this point that I was in love with him. I removed my head from his shoulder, and my face was close to his. As the song neared its end, I slowly moved my face closer, and closer to his. We were so close my lips brushed against his. Now I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him. He melted into the kiss, and I pressed a little harder, making the kiss more passionate. I put my hands on the back of his head as I made the kiss more heated. It was absolutely amazing. We kissed until my lungs burned for air and I had to pull away. [A/N I was gonna make this a more erotic kiss, but decided to save that for another time. ;) ] We panted, trying to catch our breath. Engie smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"You're everything I've ever wanted (Y/N)."Engie told me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What'sup my Sunhines! I hope you liked this! Idk if I should tell you guys about myplans now or if I should wait for another A/N. But I will tell you now that Imay not update from Wednesday for... idk a little while because I'm going to Tennesseeto visit my grandparents for Thanksgiving. They used to come down here, but nowthat they're older it's apparently harder for them to travel and stuff so yeah.I was planning on working on a Thanksgiving special though for while I'm gone.I would also like to make some Christmas specials. I have some nice plans forit too. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!