A/N

Hey what's up my sunshines! Sorry but I may only get 1 update in today. I have to pack, download music onto my phone, and I have karate tonight even though I don't want to go. Ugh. While I'm away, I may or may not be able to update. But! I will be able to work on my stories! I want to work on my Thanksgiving special especially but I'm also thinking of working on whole stories while I'm away. So long as I find the time. I feel kind of bad. Hey but I know some solutions to turn to! 

Check out: LipstickJungle222

Her TF2 oneshots story is absolutely fantastic! I'm sure you'll all love it! I did! Such good quality!

Check out: Captain-allister

Her TF2 stories are some of my most favorite TF2 stories! So spectacular!

(I strongly recommend those two.)

Also check out: Red_Spy_

I'm loving the TF2 Q&A story right now! I'm gonna bother the shit out of her with my millions of questions for all the goofy guys! Lol. 

If you're bored and want to read some other story and have the time, check out my best friend irl's story! lonely-but-fine I love that girl. Ya hear that Hailey! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

(Me: So does Scout, your favorite!

Scout: *blushes* Wh-wh! No I don't! *looks away embarrassed* 

Me: *chuckles* I'm sure you don't. *Whispers to you* yes he does.)

Don't be shy to request if you have any! I love seeing all of the great requests you guys make and I have fun doing them! Make sure to check those peeps out! They're all awesome! Anyways, sorry about the lack of updates! I have plenty of ideas though so don't worry about something like I'm no longer updating 'cause I'm out of ideas or something like that because that's not happening anytime soon! I also have tons of motivation! I love typing stories. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Scout: Bye! See ya later!

Sniper: Boi!

Soldier: Bye maggots!

Demoman: *is inaudible because of his drunken slur*

Heavy: Bye bye leetle babies!

Medic: Auf Wiedersehen!

Spy: Au revoir!

Pyro: Mmmmppphh!

Engineer: See ya later beautiful. *winks*

Me: Alright get the hell out! 

Spy: *gasp*

Me: I'm kiddin'. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!