First CBS x Reader

A/N

Requested by: EinRain

Thanks for the request! I hope you like it! The song isn't that important, but play it and stop it when I say to if you want a more bad ass feel to this story.

(Btw, in case you couldn't tell, I finally figured out how to actually mention someone. Lol. Okay back to the story. I'm actually really proud of this one.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I sat under the tree, just thinking. I wanted to be alone for once. I noticed the dark clouds looming in the sky above, threatening to rain on me. I didn't care though. I loved the rain anyway. Although I guess it's not safe to be under a tree during a thunder storm. Whatever. I was kind of in a fetal position leaning against the tree. My head was in my arms. I wasn't sad or anything. I just wanted to be alone.[A/N Start music now if you want this to be morebad ass.] I heard a dark chuckle. My head came up. Didn't the guys warn me about somebody while I was in the woods? I'm sure it was nothing. Just a trick. Still, even when I told myself this I didn't relax. I heard rustling in a bush to the left of me. I stood up. I didn't want to be on the ground if I was being attacked.

I stared at the bush. I heard rustling behind me. I turned and stared at that bush. I then heard a twig snap, located at 7 o'clock from me. I turned and faced it. There was nothing there. Even though there was a silence, my instincts told me that I wasn't alone. I could feel eyes on my back. I could sense somebody there. I'm definitely not alone. I waited for a moment, and then spun around throwing a round house kick. A man grunted as he blocked the attack and tossed my leg aside. He raised his giant knife. I dodged his slicing attack and grabbed his arm. I kneed his elbow causing him to drop the knife. I kicked it away while the man threw a punch. I blocked his punch and threw a counter attack. He blocked that while I threw another. He blocked that as well while backing away.

I grunted with the effort of the fight. I threw a front snap kick, but he scooped it, almost spinning me around. I was off balance for a split second, but that was all he needed. He charged at me. I tried to counter it, but he shoved me against a tree. I grunted and panted. He pinned my arms above my head tightly. He had to use two hands though. He pressed himself against me, keeping me from escaping. I struggled under his grip. I yanked my arms and squirmed desperately. He just pressed his chest against mine. I couldn't use my legs because he had them pinned with his own. He was surprisingly very strong. I growled with frustration and turned my head away from his face, not wanting to be so close. I continued to struggle, but it was no use. I knew there was no point, but I struggled for a little while longer until I finally gave up. My chest heaved with frustration. I finally got a chance to see what the man looked like. [A/N Stop music for now.]

He was like a RED Sniper... but darker. He had on black and darker red. His face seemed different too, more determined and very intimidating. The look in his eyes showed that he has been in the depths of insanity before, but somehow managed to return. He was grinning at me. I glared at him, and squirmed a bit more, and then stopped. I finally gave up. Not completely though.... I wasn't giving up that easily. I simply glared at him as he looked down at my cleavage. My breasts were pressed against his chest. I bared my teeth. He grinned back up at my face, gazing into my eyes.

"Are ya done now?"He asked. He had the same Australian accent as Sniper. I just glared at him. He chuckled. "Feisty one, aren't ya? Oi was hoping that foight would've lasted a bit longer. That was koind of fun."It started to rain. I continued to glare. He chuckled again. "So. What's a lovely sheila such as yourself doin' out here? Shouldn't ya be insoide sheltered from the rain? Wouldn't want to ruin yer make up."He teased. I spat in his face. "Well that's not very noice."