Chapter 1: Painting the Doorses Red.

Second time posting this: I really wish I had WattPad had a manual, maybe it does and I didnt bother reading it. 

Hey so  Je suis le back, I know I know hold the applause. 

So I know I said I wasn't going to write a sequel but I got so damn swept up with the whole Season 3 and all the chanting and the Sterek posts on Tumblr --note this is NOT a Sterek story if anyone is new to this, sorry but I am not gifted enough to write GxG without having a nosebleed-

The story is set in the 4 months--3?-- that Erica and Boyd are missing and it does no follow the plot of Season 3 mainly because I dont want to take a risk in writing using a plot that has yet to be realsed, no matter how awesome it is. I might have a epilogue-ish part after this story is over but thats going to be mainly about Meg's reaction to Erica's death. Note: Its not going to be pleasant, so many feels!! I really did cry when I found out Erica is dead :'( I PITY THE FOOL WHO DIDN'T

Anyway, have fun reading my lovelies and thank you so much for the support and love!! 

xxx 

SSC

Derek felt a sense of dread each time he stepped into the remains of his old home, the sight of the charred walls the creaking floor boards under him, so many memories, the best and the worst, the place where it all began.

Part of him was glad to have sold the house to the community, they can rebuild it, cover up the tragedy that had happened and hide the erect reminder, and he didn’t need this hanging over his head, not when he was moving on.

“Hey this is pretty good,” Just at the thought of her Meg spoke up, she was in the living room area next to the fire place staring down at a old slightly coal blackened stool with a contemplative look. He watched her for a moment, the way she paced around the piece of furniture in her blue shorts that cut just a bit above her knees and her baggy black t-shirt, the collar was clearly too big for her and it threatened to fall off her smooth shoulders.

Derek was amused by how oblivious she was of the way he was hungrily taking in her appearance—sure she wore casual clothes that she had intended on getting dirty while rummaging through what’s left of the Hale house furniture—but still, something about that bronze skin he just couldn’t stop staring, he really wanted to know what she would do if he made his thoughts more apparent.

She suddenly looked to him and he froze at the thought that she might know what he was thinking but she had that same curious expression on her pretty face.

“The fire didn’t get to it and it doesn’t feel unstable.” She was referring to the stool; Derek realized he was yet to answer her question. He walked over to her before turning his gaze to the stool. It was in a sorry state at best but it’s hard to predict its stability by just staring at it.

“Why don’t you sit on it and find out?” He suggested and Meg looked to him mockingly.

“Why don’t you just use your super Alpha vision and check for signs of damage?”

“Maybe I will,” Derek challenged.

“Maybe you should.”  She countered with a victorious upturn of her lips, he narrowed her stare on her playfully before allowing his eyes to fade red, and he watched her reaction carefully. The way her pupil’s dilated in wonder and her heart began to beat a little faster, he knew she loved it when his eyes turned red; it was strange because it was meant to be threatening but not to Meg, she was utterly fascinated—maybe even a little aroused—. He turned his gaze to the stool and stared through it, into the joints he saw through each imperfection and all though there were many he didn’t see any signs of it coming undone under pressure.