7th August 2012

07/08/2012

JB

Joys of having a certain Hunter as my sister #1847: She can just, vanish, at will.

Gods I hope she is okay though. 

We figure Alfie is with her, probably that Cain guy too. Annipe can't teleport to them, Logan's light fae friends can't seem to get a trace on them either - even Artemis is saying she has no idea which could be a lie, or mean she's in deep shit. Again. All we have to go by is a five second clip from Franks security which shows her with that god going into the headmistresses office (who has also disappeared + Hermes)  This is just getting too much.

How can we prepare for an enemy we don't know, and in my opinion are ridiculously outweighed by. We don't have magic or their powers. We have strength and speed - yet so do they. We have these golden weapons, but they have centuries of experience over us. Last time we didn't win, Cain did. I don't think any of this training is going to help now either. And when we can't plan for their next attack, or what they seem to want, just vanishes - how can we think we actually stand a chance?

Because we have to. Elise missing again has made me more determined. I thought I'd be pissed off at her, but I'm not. It's made me more focused, and I hope he took her somewhere safe - because no matter how far out of our league we all are with this, if anything has happened to my sister, they won't be able to stop me, our parents, and Logan - any of us. Our goal will not to be to keep peace in this world, but to destroy theirs as best we can.

Stay safe, Elise.