4th June 2012

Dear iBob,

I forgot how much I missed having Drew around. I told him some of what was going on and it was good to talk it out with him since he seems to know, like, everything. He was disappointed I didn't bring Swordy with me, but I promised to let him see it soon enough.

I also skimmed on the Cain talk, because really, my very existence is thanks to Portia. Sure I know how the whole bird and bees things work, so yes I was created by my parents (eeew!) but the fact that I came out as me, and not an Elliot or something was, thanks to her.

Alistair killed his daughter, sacrificed.. killed.. same difference - to make sure Buntings were only boys. I can't even get my head around that right now. I thought I knew my family, but I guess despite knowing we all have secrets, we have a hell of a lot more than I ever thought possible. Just what type of person was Alistair really? He did kill his own brother, so what's a daughter?

It makes me feel sick.

I was so proud of my family. We are the good guys. I was raised hearing heroic tales and if that's just Alistair's actions, what the hell have all the others done since then. What about my Dad? :( How well do I really know my family?

Anyway, I told Drew about my idea of going to the temple I saw Portia go to, Apollo I think it was and he wasn't so sure about it either. I can't shake the feeling I need to go there, but considering everything else, how much of a good idea could that be? I'll wait it out and see what happens.

I gtg, Drew is taking us out to meet with a couple of his Slayer friends and I think I heard karaoke being mentioned. Have to say, I think I really like New York!

Elise.

(Just Elise, like Madonna - no surname.)