8th June 2012

Dear iBob,

What do you think about a Penny/Drew hook up? He seems kind of, lonely and being stuck with that dickhead he calls a brother and, *shudder* Sam - can't be good for him. We were talking this morning over coffee, and now we're done with the god hunt, he asked if he could stick with us for a bit. Might meet up with Zane's little group and steal Penny from him and then they can start to get to know each other a little better.

Imagine that though, the Grimm and Van Helsings coming together. When it gets noted down in the history books, they can put my name in fine print like this **please note: historic family union brought to you by the greatest of them all. They wouldn't have to put my name, because come on, who else could that be talking about. Actually they would, because Tom, will claim it as something he did.

Gods I hate him.

Anyway, Drew stayed up last night looking up all things gods and goddesses, and gave me a run down on Artemis. I thought she was the war god, but turns out that is Ares(sooo not a chick). Artermis, is a huntress - like huntress, not hunter like I am. Zeus apparently gave her and her brother some fancy bow when they were born - so she is a really good archer. Apparently she even killed the guy she loved, thanks to her brother and she never loved again. How sad :(

If Jordan tricked me into killing Logan, well, I'd probably kill him or at lest never, ever talk to him again. How she did, I'll never know. Unless she wants to appear and have a chat about it, hunter to hunter; one strong woman to another.

*Waits a minute.*

No? Fine. So much for being all nurturing and a protector. Maybe she has an issue with me because I'm not a virgin and she's all about that. Come on, it's a different era to the one she existed in, surely she can overlook that and help a sister out?! Apparently she's all 'wild' and refused to conform to traditions - doing her thing in the forest, which was pretty much what ever she wanted, being all independent..... That's totally me!

Screw them, it's not like I need their help anyway. I'll get this shit sorted, like I always do and they can be non-existent like they always are and yeah. Whatever.

I've got a new plan as well that involves Apollo's dagger. When Logan wakes up, we're going back to the Academy before finding Zane. I just want to see how a certain headmistress reacts to seeing it...

Elise.

(matchmaker in the making?)