23rd July 2012

Dear iBob,

I was watching NCIS with Alfie and I really hate they just solve everything. I mean, it's murder and sometimes really hard ones too, and in forty minutes they have it sorted out. Well in TV time, those forty minutes are like a week. Everything in my life has been going on for over a year. If this was a TV show, we'd be up to like the fourth season by now and this would have all been the cliff hanger season finale of Season 3.

It would be super dramatic, I can just imagine the end scene - me, bloody and beaten, sword in hand rising up from the battlefield... then again, maybe you only see me as one of the corpses and they'll zoom in to my hand where my fingers would twitch so you're left with the hope I'll be back in Season 4 and that the bad guys didn't win. Of course I'll be back in Season 4. I'm the fucking star of the show, and i'd be up for Grammy's and Oscars and what's that TV award? I'd be winning one of those too.

Who would play me... 

Anyway, long story short, I want to be the 'House' of my life drama. His methods may not be conventional, but he gets results and solves the mystery usually before everyone else does. That will be. I will be like, 'tada bitches' and with me all victorious and shit, we'll cut to the end credits and that will be the end, because the writers decided to go on strike and the studio wasn't happy with my viewer numbers and I'll go back to cruising around with Loges and Alfie and Anni and it'll be one very happy ever after. We'd probably still have to fight, stop evil and kill shit, but eh that's life for you.

That's all for now folks.

Elise Bunting
(Hollywood Superstar In The Making)