°~Character Info~°

Name• Akane(deep red) Sakamaki

Age• 16 years old

Height• 5'4"

Likes• quietness, night, astronomy, games, cute things, red and black, dark blue and gray, music, sleep, apples, kids

Dislikes• orange, favoritism, candy, fire, liars, tank tops, being wet (except in the pool), singing, leggings

Hobbies• piano playing, drawing/painting, photography, star gazing

Appearance(looks like the photo) wears hoodies a lot. Has an orange-blonde hair color and eyes. A little bit paler than the Sakamaki's. Wears black skinny jeans a lot, but will wear a skirt if needed. Has a few bracelets on her wrist and will not take them off. Wears either Converse or Vans.

Personality• Appears to be cold on the outside, which she is sometimes, but is actually sensitive and caring. Sarcastic and kind. Mostly quiet, unless you know her very well and she's comfortable with you.

Family• Karl Heinz/Tougo Sakamaki- Father?
Sakamaki brothers- brothers?

Backround• Akane has been verbally abused and sometimes physically. Her father, Karl Heinz, decided that she should not be here anymore. He drugged her and left her on the street in the city. Sadly, no one found her until she was on the verge of dieing. She was taken in by a orphanage and had a bit of a better life there, though not by much. She continues to live there, seeing her friends being adopted and cared for.

Other Info• has athazagoraphobia (fear of being left alone, forgotten)
~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~
Hi humans~~~, what do you think of my OC? I hope you like her...

Anyways, I've been seeing a lot of fanfics where the Sakamaki's have a sister and they care for her... I thought to change it up a bit and yes there might be a lot of fanfics like this but... Who cares.

Anyways I think that's all, gonna try to post some chapters soon and..

Bye bye Humans~!!! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ